BDL 2024 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

14 minutes ago, PR said:

So because you decided to not listen to the rules in the first place and you haven't paid attention to your inbox on whether BCB continues to be in the conversation for the past month you get to be pissed at someone else for not catering to your wishes. Be accountable. Look at the top of the message like everyone else so you aren't talking to the void. It's not that difficult and it's also not difficult to say... man I ****ed up here, I'll shoot you a new inbox message next week so this doesn't happen again.

Instead you get pissed off at BCB for you being the only one not knowing the rules and you are mad at him for deleting an old inbox message which you then responded too again after he had already left. You still can't admit when you are wrong.

I HAVE checked the inbox to see if he continued to be in the convo, you imbecile. He HAS been in the conversation for the past month.

And feel free to show me where on here it says to send a new PM every week for waivers. I'll wait.

18 hours ago, Blue said:

I replied to the same convo I've been sending you waiver claims for the last three weeks, and I know you knew I was sending them to that convo because I checked to make sure you hadn't left it before sending them.

21 minutes ago, PR said:

you haven't paid attention to your inbox on whether BCB continues to be in the conversation for the past month

Literally said so right ******* here. Learn to read.