AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Yes the RB was fantastic last night.. A more seasoned veteran would have surely blown them out in that first half when it was 10-10. Yes yes. Anything else? A team like the bills would have put up 20-30 in that first half. They showed they can bleed and aren’t unbeatable.. ravens second half adjusted. They use elementary concepts to beat the blitz with the back leaning out. Texans had no answer for that and basically it was over. They had no back up plan. 

One thing I would note is that this has been a consistent trend all season. The Ravens coordinators tend to make their major adjustments at halftime vs in-game. It seems to catch opponents off guard and really allows them to pull away in the second half.

As a fan it can be frustrating to not see these adjustments sooner, but this strategy seems to have been effective for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

One thing I would note is that this has been a consistent trend all season. The Ravens coordinators tend to make their major adjustments at halftime vs in-game. It seems to catch opponents off guard and really allows them to pull away in the second half.

As a fan it can be frustrating to not see these adjustments sooner, but this strategy seems to have been effective for sure.

And lastly, it's reasonable to think our gameplan should have been long developing routes against a team that was NOT blitz-heavy during the season.

Ryans came in completely blitz happy (75% blitz rate!) and the Ravens didn't adjust until halftime. But, unlike previous coordinators, they did adjust and ended up scoring 20+ points in a half as a result.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Trolling | What does trolling mean? | eSafety Commissioner

This is literally all that you do. Never any actual discussion, just troll comments made to bait the fans of said team/player. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

Went Keanu in matrix I see? I Haven’t trolled anyone. Just because I don’t praise Lamar doesn’t mean I troll. I just don’t like the guy