Geno stone

Julian blackmon

CJGJ

Jordan fuller

jordan whitehead

Deshaun Elliot 

Darnell savage

kyle dugger 

good grief there’s enough names here that they can sign a guy 27 or younger and a good amount of these guys are 24 years old. Deshaun Elliot played under fangio last season so it’d be his second year in the system. There’s just no reason to not sign one of these guys. I know some will be franchised but just scoping it out I don’t think 75% of them will tbh 

Totally agreed. Find your next like 25-year-old Rodney McLeod. Zero excuse to not sign one of these guys. That list is truly an embarrassment of riches. There's so many I want two of them lol. If I had my choice I'd sign McKinney or Curl. Would feel great about CJGJ, Fuller, Whitehead. Would feel good about Elliott, Chinn, Stone, Blackmon, Dugger, Locke (not listed). Not real sure about Savage. Seems like nobody thinks he's good.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Totally agreed. Find your next like 25-year-old Rodney McLeod. Zero excuse to not sign one of these guys. That list is truly an embarrassment of riches. There's so many I want two of them lol. If I had my choice I'd sign McKinney or Curl. Would feel great about CJGJ, Fuller, Whitehead. Would feel good about Elliott, Chinn, Stone, Blackmon, Dugger, Locke (not listed). Not real sure about Savage. Seems like nobody thinks he's good.

Those are my top 2 as well I think, but even then there’s so many options I just don’t see why you wouldn’t grab one. Hell grab one young guy and the sign Eddie Jackson as depth, leadership, insurance, fangio knowledge

with that you can easily sign a B-tier free agent linebacker like azeez al-shaair 

Those aren’t break the bank moves. They’re signing 24-26 year old guys who are proven legitimate starters. Honestly I’d be very happy with 2 knowledgeable well thought signings at LB and safety. I don’t need Patrick queen and Winfield. 

8 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Those are my top 2 as well I think, but even then there’s so many options I just don’t see why you wouldn’t grab one. Hell grab one young guy and the sign Eddie Jackson as depth, leadership, insurance, fangio knowledge

with that you can easily sign a B-tier free agent linebacker like azeez al-shaair 

Those aren’t break the bank moves. They’re signing 24-26 year old guys who are proven legitimate starters. Honestly I’d be very happy with 2 knowledgeable well thought signings at LB and safety. I don’t need Patrick queen and Winfield. 

We're definitely on the same page here man. Mckinney/Curl and Azeez/ Willie Gay/Jordyn Brooks/Jewell/Luvu if he isn't too expensive, and I'd be to the moon. I just worry that Washington will be able to bring Curl back since they're loaded with cap space. I do think McKinney makes it out of New York. 

Craig Carton literally defrauded millions of dollars from people, was convicted, and spent years in jail....

But lets take him at his word when he says the most vague things possible in order to drive clicks.

Giving these people attention is the real issue.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Jon Marks said on his podcast that a source told him the issue is between Hurts and AJ Brown

Jon marks is just another guy trying to get clicks. The truth is if there was legitimacy to these stories these would’ve things would’ve come out a long time ago from more voices

now the seasons over and people are searching for clicks.

could there be issues between brown and hurts? Sure. Do I believe marks and carton are in on it? No. 

I find it quite interesting that the league accepted, widely considered dead period in the nfl. The time when most have nothing to talk about this is suddenly coming out from these two guys.

its convenient timing to release vague drama about a widely discussed collapse from one of the largest franchises in the nfl. 

Edited by Last Stand

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

Jon marks is just another guy trying to get clicks. The truth is if there was legitimacy to these stories these would’ve things would’ve come out a long time ago from more voices

now the seasons over and people are searching for clicks.

could there be issues between brown and hurts? Sure. Do I believe marks and carton are in on it? No. 

I find it quite interesting that the league accepted, widely considered dead period in the nfl. The time when most have nothing to talk about this is suddenly coming out from these two guys.

its convenient timing to release vague drama about a widely discussed collapse from one of the largest franchises in the nfl. 

You mean the same dead period when Carson Wentz was a bad/selfish teammate stories started to surface?

23 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You mean the same dead period when Carson Wentz was a bad/selfish teammate stories started to surface?

Those surfaced during the season as well. In fact people were wondering if alshon was the leak during the season. 

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

This might be a hot take but

I think L'Jarius Sneed is highly overrated. Gives me real Byron Maxwell vibes.

I get that. The spags system definitely would concern me with their DBs. His system needs good DBs of course which is in sneeds favor but the blitz creativity and just spags general understanding of when and where to do things is enough to make me question how good sneed actually is. I think sneed is probably a good player that will make more than he should

38 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Those surfaced during the season as well. In fact people were wondering if alshon was the leak during the season. 

Correct.

Also Carson Wentz is a bad teammate from Josina Anderson is a lot more believable than, "Something absolutely unfixable happened with the Eagles, but I will not allude to what it is at all!!!" from a con man like Carton.

Like ya, clearly the team spiraled and I am sure there was a lot of heated discussions in the offices/locker room.... but this comes off as so completely desperate. Especially from a team that is pretty leaky all things considered. I have no doubt that if something was wrong to that level that somebody would have heard something about it.... just not Carton who is a nobody with no sources. But here we are saying his name so he gets exactly what he wants.