2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

5 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I think they’d be fine with both of those though

you likely get a 2nd for reddick, possibly sweat

#22 is further back than what they traded for AJ 

to me trading your potential 3rd 2nd rounder and #22 is worthwhile for one of those guys.

burns and Allen are best player on defense guys. They’re pair up with Jalen carter for the next 7 years guys. To me that’s worth the compensation. We’d likely still be left with 2 2nds which is unarguably howies most consistent round as a drafter 

I wouldn't be so sure. Would be nice, but I'm not banking on it. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Greenard is a tricky one. I don't trust him away from DeMeco.

He had a similar year in 2021. I think the team would have to view him as rotation piece and pay him as a high end rotation piece. I definitely would shy away from him if he demands anything north of 12 a year. He’s definitely lower on the list for me

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We're talking about Josh Sweat right?

Yea, the guy with only 1 good season and 4 average seasons.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

I think that would play into it for me though. It’s out there as a possibility. If they are getting compensation in that area then it makes it easier to make a move like that. If they aren’t it makes it much harder

6 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I think that would play into it for me though. It’s out there as a possibility. If they are getting compensation in that area then it makes it easier to make a move like that. If they aren’t it makes it much harder

That would definitely play into it, I'm just not assuming Reddick = a 2nd. Montez Sweat gets a 2nd because he fits multiple schemes and constantly goes against OT's. Reddick only fits a few and his sack production is mostly dependent on getting mismatched against a TE. The market for a Reddick isn't as big as the market for a 260 lb pass rusher.

Edited by Jeezla

7 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d be concerned with Hunter. He’s 29 

I’d prefer we were playing in the 24-27 range

I'd be concerned in 3 years. Same age as Slay when we traded for him. This year and next year and the year after? No real concerns unless he gets banged up. I thought Hunter looked better than Bosa going against Lane. Lane was having issues with Hunter. I want that guy on my team. Give him a contract that we can get out of after year 3 and that's a big W.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

That would definitely play into it, I'm just not assuming Reddick = a 2nd. Montez Sweat gets a 2nd because he fits multiple schemes and constantly goes against OT's. Reddick only fits a few and his sack production is mostly dependent on getting mismatched against a TE. The market for a Reddick isn't as big as the market for a 260 lb pass rusher.

I guess my thought would be if you’re that team that he fits he’s going to give you 10-16 sacks. That’s unique. For example he can be the Micah parsons for Washington (id obviously prefer not to trade him there) but they have extra 2nds. I think reddick would be extremely attractive to teams he fits

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'd be concerned in 3 years. Same age as Slay when we traded for him. This year and next year and the year after? No real concerns unless he gets banged up. I thought Hunter looked better than Bosa going against Lane. Lane was having issues with Hunter. I want that guy on my team. Give him a contract that we can get out of after year 3 and that's a big W.

That’s fair. Idk where I see the eagles in terms of Super Bowl contention. If it’s 2025 then sure Hunter fits. If it’s 2026 then I’d prefer not.

7 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

If Joey bosas really on the market, he’s someone that I’d like to look into

he fits what we’re doing 

14 games total the last 2 seasons. You need an insurance plan if you sign him, because he's probably hitting IR at some point. And you're gonna have to pay him big time money because he's still a big name. I'd rather have Khalil Mack (Chargers might have to cut both) on a smaller contract (Plus Khalil is familiar with Fangio)

Edited by Jeezla

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

14 games total the last 2 seasons. You need an insurance plan if you sign him, because he's probably hitting IR at some point. And you're gonna have to pay him big time money because he's still a big name. I'd rather have Khalil Mack (Chargers might have to cut both) on a smaller contract (Plus Khalil is familiar with Fangio)

Oh my thought was to trade for him to keep him cost controlled since his contract isn’t up for 2 more years. I definitely wouldn’t want to compete for him, he hasn’t been healthy enough. He’s not someone I’d give substantial money to but right now he’s more cost controlled than some other options.

im team trade for one of the stars or build a rotation at the position if we trade reddick/sweat.

8 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Oh my thought was to trade for him to keep him cost controlled since his contract isn’t up for 2 more years. I definitely wouldn’t want to compete for him, he hasn’t been healthy enough. He’s not someone I’d give substantial money to but right now he’s more cost controlled than some other options.

im team trade for one of the stars or build a rotation at the position if we trade reddick/sweat.

I'm basically all-in on Hunter. Not much gap between him and Burns (if there's any gap at all besides age), and we keep all of our picks.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm basically all-in on Hunter. Not much gap between him and Burns (if there's any gap at all besides age), and we keep all of our picks.

I wouldn’t be mad at Hunter. The player himself is worth a big contract. I just worry about age of course. But he’s better than Reddick imo. I just know he’s also only 1 year younger. He’ll be 30 in October. 

but again everything for me is what they do with reddick. If they get a 2nd I’m pretty convinced they make some big trade.