Eagles let go of OC Brian Johnson and DC Sean Desai

TheKillerNacho

On 1/22/2024 at 5:12 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

The fact that they still haven't let go of Matt Patricia would worry me if I were an Eagles fan lol

He's not with the Eagles either, that happened shortly after the Desai was let go as well.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-matt-patricia-out-of-contract-with-eagles-will-pursue-other-opportunities

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah he seemed like a real up-and-comer with the Seahawks as well.

Man took Two All Pro CB's from the 2022 Eagles who played mostly Zone under Gannon stayed on 1 side of the field ala Richard Sherman and thought not only let's have both play M2M and put them on an Island, but both should Travel as well. Switch sides, play SCB, Travel like Revis. 👍 

Dumbest **** I've ever seen. Square Peg - Round hole syndrome.  This is what I run, fit TF in!

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Man took Two All Pro CB's from the 2022 Eagles who played mostly Zone under Gannon stayed on 1 side of the field ala Richard Sherman and thought not only let's have both play M2M and put them on an Island, but both should Travel as well. Switch sides, play SCB, Travel like Revis. 👍 

Dumbest **** I've ever seen. Square Peg - Round hole syndrome.  This is what I run, fit TF in!

Which is weird because in Seattle he took 2 zone corners and had them play zone and Riq Woolen was almost all-pro as a rookie and significantly regressed once Desai left lol

• Like 1