Cousins to test the FA market

vike daddy

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

And all of this has resulted in exactly *checks notes* ONE playoff win in over a decade of playing.

because there aren't 21 other guys who play the game with him...?

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

because there aren't 21 other guys who play the game with him...?

If he's as great as your masturbating would indicate, he would be a floor raiser and win more regardless of roster. Brady and Peyton would have had at least a couple of Super Bowl appearances with the rosters Cousins has had in Minnesota. Or even in Washington.

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

If he's as great as your masturbating would indicate, he would be a floor raiser and win more regardless of roster. Brady and Peyton would have had at least a couple of Super Bowl appearances with the rosters Cousins has had in Minnesota. Or even in Washington.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vt58923eauapp51nix

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

@ET80, can we get a mod in here to get this guy back on his meds? this is ugly and disgusting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I really don't see signing Cousins removing anyone from the QB draft market.

true enough. nor do i see Cousins signing with the Raiders and wanting to live in a Las Vegas suburb.

• Like 1

Just now, vike daddy said:

true enough. nor do i see Cousins signing with the Raiders and wanting to live in a Las Vegas suburb.

Uhh why not? Have you ever been to the Vegas suburbs? There are some beautiful neighborhoods out there.

33 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

If he's as great as your masturbating would indicate, 

This is a WARNING for vulgar posting.

-ET