OL Jermaine Eluemunor signed to 2 years, $14M

Acgott

I really like this move, if everything works out well he will be our swing tackle, if things don't work out he will be our right tackle or one of the guards and 7 million is not that much compared to what other free agent linemen are getting.

I like the move even better after seeing his press conference. The guy seems intelligent and genuinely thrilled to be playing for us. Even asked for Osi's blessing to wear #72. 

Fitting, because he grew up in London, and the first football game he ever saw was our win over the Jaguars there in '07. Time flies.

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1

Jermaine rules, and his contract is super incredibly team friendly that it is scary.

Less than a $5 million cap hit this year and $9 million and change hit next year, but the deal is only guaranteed something like $5.5 million. We could cut him after this year for just over $2 million in dead cap next year.

I really hope we don't though. He seems like an awesome dude, he's a good player, and he really wants to play here.

• Like 1