Receiver: A new Netflix series featuring Jefferson, Adams, St. Brown, Samuel and Kittle

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, adamq said:

I'm a Hawkeye fan, 49er fan, but honestly his need to be liked and desire to be an uber famous wrestler or whatever has soured me on him some. In the super bowl he would have had a chance at recovering s fumble.. instead (knowing he was mic'd up) had to make a joke to George karloftis and KC recovered

Yikes you too mate? His back was turned on the play as his blocking assignment called for it. CMC could just not fumble the rock.

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

12 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Yikes you too mate? His back was turned on the play as his blocking assignment called for it. CMC could just not fumble the rock.

Well if he were playing football instead of trying to look good for the Instagram reels, maybe he would have been more aware and either made an attempt at it or got in the way of karlaftis... who was the guy that actually recovered the ball.  Kittle had plenty of time to pay attention to what the **** was happening 

Edit- tone, my bad. But if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's losing super bowls

Edited by adamq

25 minutes ago, adamq said:

Well if he were playing football instead of trying to look good for the Instagram reels, maybe he would have been more aware and either made an attempt at it or got in the way of karlaftis... who was the guy that actually recovered the ball.  Kittle had plenty of time to pay attention to what the **** was happening 

Edit- tone, my bad. But if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's losing super bowls

He was playing ball. That's one snap that NFL Films happened to put in the mic'd up segment. Players, not just George chatter on every play. He had no reason to turn his back to the defender before the whistle blew. People are really blowing that circumstance out of the water, and it's funny that CMC isn't getting more venom since he's the one that actually fumbled. I hate losing Super Bowls too, but come on slick. "These aren't the gripes you're looking for." :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

20 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

He was playing ball. That's one snap that NFL Films happened to put in the mic'd up segment. Players, not just George chatter on every play. He had no reason to turn his back to the defender before the whistle blew. People are really blowing that circumstance out of the water, and it's funny that CMC isn't getting more venom since he's the one that actually fumbled. I hate losing Super Bowls too, but come on slick. "These aren't the gripes you're looking for." :)

I disagree but it doesn't matter either way

9 hours ago, adamq said:

I'm a Hawkeye fan, 49er fan, but honestly his need to be liked and desire to be an uber famous wrestler or whatever has soured me on him some. In the super bowl he would have had a chance at recovering s fumble.. instead (knowing he was mic'd up) had to make a joke to George karloftis and KC recovered

Oh Hi George