Most Over-Rated/Risky Prospects and Most Under-Rated Prospects

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Although not really an option for Detroit I think Spencer Rattler is under rated and someone who takes a chance on him will be rewarded.

Lincoln Riley really messed him up then jumped ship for USC and took a bunch of Sooners including Caleb Williams with him. Rattler was left to transfer.

I don’t think Riley is to blame. Rattler was an extremely immature kid that had that the world revolves around me attitude.  He appears to have been humbled and grown up but I think the stigma is still following him.  

On 4/16/2024 at 6:57 PM, BigC421/ said:

I don’t think Riley is to blame. Rattler was an extremely immature kid that had that the world revolves around me attitude.  He appears to have been humbled and grown up but I think the stigma is still following him.  

Immature I would agree. We will simply have to disagree about Riley’s level of blame. 

On 3/21/2024 at 3:40 PM, detfan782004 said:

I was going to say entering draft JJ McCarthy was underrated but that course has changed.

I will list one underrated and overrated.

Underrated- LB- Jackson Mitchell - UCONN

I just think he can do it all at next level 

Overrated- Koolaide.

Just don't think he's a NFL corner. If he was being rated as a safety I would see it more. 

Think he's early to mid second round CB 

Well called the Koolaide not going til second. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just Want A Title said:

Nice call.  I wonder if there is more to that Jones Fracture than has been discussed in the media.  

I think it's his closing speed. It's a weakness. I'd beat a bit Arnold closes fast. he does not.

He's more stiff too. 

He would make a solid safety