Panthers sign DE Jadeveon Clowney (2 years, $20M)

RaidersAreOne

On 3/28/2024 at 2:37 PM, Nabbs4u said:

I'd love to know how that's not the definition of Average?

He’s an elite run defender and has been for a long time. So when you factor that into his evaluation, he’s a better than average 1st round pick. Better than average NFL starter. But not by some huge margin.

People have way overhated on him bc he wasn’t amazing. I don’t even wanna like him bc of how he F U’ed my Cleveland Browns out the door, but he is/was pretty damn good. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 4:04 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

He’s an elite run defender and has been for a long time. So when you factor that into his evaluation, he’s a better than average 1st round pick. Better than average NFL starter. But not by some huge margin.

People have way overhated on him bc he wasn’t amazing. I don’t even wanna like him bc of how he F U’ed my Cleveland Browns out the door, but he is/was pretty damn good. 

This is where I am at.

Refusing to go in the game at the other DE just because he didn't want to??????????

Last I checked, TEAMS win Super Bowl - not individual aging players. And if you ain't on board with that concept - GTFOOH. I have no use for you on my football team

What a flipping entitled SOB.

There are plenty of us in the general public that would give certain body parts to possess the kind of athletic talent Jadaveon has. Too bad it is with a 10 cent brain.