MOCK DRAFT FROM MAINE!!!!

jetfuel34

The top 4 picks are going to be a QB. This is what I have going on

Pick 1 Bears- Williams

pick 2 Wash - Daniels (He is a biger Murray for Kliff)

Pick 3 Pats - Maye ( yes Pats get him not happy with this but Mayo is not a good HC and will show it causing Maye to fail like a lot of other high first round QB's)

Pick 4 Vikings - JJ Mc (Yes Vikings move up to grab him. Cards collect 2 first round picks thsi year plus)

Pick 5 Chargers - Harrison (Jets try to move up to get him but price is too high. Jim H says he wants to run a lot but best player in the draft is there you take him)

Pick 6 Giants - Alt (I'm not buying WR here I think they go OL)

Pick 7 Titans - Turner ( They are mad Alt goes one ahead so they go plan B go best D guy in the draft)

Pick 8 Falcons - Nabers ( They grab a WR to gove Cousins another target)

Pick 9 Bears - Odunze ( This gives Williams a WR to grow with

Pick 10 TRADE Jets trade with Raiders ( Raiders get Zach Wilson pick 10 and Jets get pick 13 and 44 move up to get Bowers and a QB to work with because they missed on the 4)

Pick 11 Cards- Fuaga ( Cards get the RT to block Murray blind side)

Pick 12 Broncos - Fashanu ( Not buying Bo Nix a top half QB they get a solid LT)

Pick 13 Jets - Fautanu (He can come in and play a lot of spots if someone goes down. He is like the 6th man off the bench for this OL)

skip ahead

Pick 44 Jets - Nix ( I think the Jets end up with Bo nix. He will be starting year 3 after the 25 season. He will be 26 which is fine for me. Right in his prime. I think his age pushes him down the board too)

Pick 72 Jets - Legette ( I think he falls a little with such a strong WR class. This will give the Jets a good young WR to go with Wilson)

Pick 111 Jets - Eichenberg ( He is a LB that could replace Mosley and even fill in for him)

Pick 135 Jets - Cooper Beebe ( He can help on th IOL and depth guy)

Pick 185 Jets - Drake Nugent (He can help with the IOL and be the C for the future kicking Tipp to G. I think Tipp is better G plus gives them Flex)

Pick 256 Jets - Luke McCaffrey (He can be the guy that can line up as WR, RB heck maybe a wild cat lol. He can do a lot)

pick 257 Jets - Evan Anderson ( He is the big run stuffer they need at 356 pounds it takes a lot to move him back.)

Let me know what you guys think 

Edited by jetfuel34

17 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Legette and Beebe should be taken no later than end of 2nd round.  Because of this, Jets got steals.  

You might be right but so many guys who are supposed to be drafted in the second tend to fall in the 3-5 rounds. I think Legette does a fall because of so many good WR that are ahead of him in my book. I think Worley is going to go way to high. All because he broke the 40 dash time. He will get drafted at the end of the first or early second when he is a 3rd round guy. Things like this push Legette down the board. There are only so many WR needs in the NFL and a lot of these guys are very good. I think Harrison and Nabers are going to be studs. Beebe on the other hand will fall because most NFL teams tend to wait on the G/C spots later in the draft. If is very rare to have a bunch of G/C go in the first 2 rounds. I think he falls becasue of this. I'm also sold on top 4 picks being QB's. Cards are going to trade out to pick up an extra first round pick next year. I could see a surprise and maybe the Cards trade Murray and draft their replacement guy at 4 but I doubt this. 

Don’t get why raiders would move up for Bowers, they drafted Myers last year in the 2nd who they like a lot and Zach has zero value we’d probably have to throw in a 4th to make a deal like that work

• Like 1

Zach is most likely not getting traded. Teams know this and will just wait for his release to get him cheap. Raiders want a QB. Pierce said so (if true). Maybe they trade with if a QB they like is still on the board.

I like your thinking (moving down) but I'm not sure with who (team) as for ZW who really knows, but I have my reservations about him being a part of any package during the draft.

As for the QB, I agree with you that the Jets will draft one, howbeit, if the Jets cannot garner a second round pick don't look for them to address the need until the 4th round at the earliest. But if they can move down pick up a 2nd rounder then look for them to draft a QB depending on who's available in round 3. So for that scenario to play out this is how I see it.

1. OT, 2, WR, 3, QB.....OR.....WR,OT, QB....

Eichenberg is too slow and there are greater value in round 3. The Jets could go DT in 3 with Wingo or Orhorhoro if they are still there

I can see Luke McCaffrey drafted in round 4 as well as another LB/DE in Kamara or possibly a S

As for the 7th rounders perhaps they could package them for a 5th or high 6th round pick

As a side note I would rather Bortallini instead of Nugent, Bortallini can play both C/T spots.

AS for the Beebe pick, I love it, but he's gone in round 2 IMHO. 

But you're on the right track draft wise.