2024 NFL draft Rd 4-7 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

13 minutes ago, N4L said:

Every year we neglect OL. And every year we lose a playoff game due to our OL getting man handled. 

Literally lost the SB this year because we were so thin on the OL.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?? 

I understand the philosophy, we believe in the scheme's ability to mask inferior talent, plus they love Forester, but how many times do we need to get abused in the playoffs due to poor OL play before they realize that maybe, just maybe, having more than one (1) above average player on the OL is a good idea??? 

We have 0 depth. Again. Trent misses games every year. We have no swing tackle worth a damn right now. 

I think they liked Rosengarten, but they felt he wasn't worth trading up for. I would actually tend to agree. He's a good prospect but overall....meh. Puni was great value. 

The only other guy was Christian Jones who went at like 163 lol. 

PFF asking the same question I did about Taylor when I picked him...is he going to get drafted? 

I knew it was a risk because there are some really bad vibes there.....but I just couldn't resist 

6 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I think they liked Rosengarten, but they felt he wasn't worth trading up for. I would actually tend to agree. He's a good prospect but overall....meh. Puni was great value. 

The only other guy was Christian Jones who went at like 163 lol. 

I saw a podcast and I can’t think of who, but they said we were trying to trade up to get Rosengarten but couldn’t find a trade partner. 

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Did Baalke see anything more than "robinson" and "texas"? Weird pick

I wouldn't have taken him over Watson, but I did like Robinson as a flyer. I'm wondering if people make some adjustments based on potential kick return ability with the new rules. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I wouldn't have taken him over Watson, but I did like Robinson as a flyer. I'm wondering if people make some adjustments based on potential kick return ability with the new rules. 

Thats probably a part of it, Agnew can't stay healthy. Tbh he was so far down on projections I never looked at him 😝

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamq said:

Thats probably a part of it, Agnew can't stay healthy. Tbh he was so far down on projections I never looked at him 😝

I mean, you didn't miss much for most: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I saw a podcast and I can’t think of who, but they said we were trying to trade up to get Rosengarten but couldn’t find a trade partner. 

Makes sense. People will complain but you need two to tango.

I'm also very happy they didn't reach for Kingsley due to need. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere