2024 NFL DRAFT: UDFA Tracker

GW21

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So, in effect, what all of you are saying is that in my early 50s, I could be your DAD?! Ugh. 

Jensen Ackles GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Define early 50s, because you would need to be 58 to be old enough to be an adult father. Biologically, it would be possible for a 10-year old to father children, so I suppose if you would prefer that to "older brother" we can let you have it. You devil 😈 

21 hours ago, 49erscap said:

Lol, I always thought maybe I could have if I didn't have these mental health issues(Depression, Bi-Polar, OCD, & Anxiety) that kept me from being at school, I was home schooled from 10th-12th, still was top 15 academically, so there's that, I did play 1yr of basketball, but that was 9th grade before everything hit me in 10th grade, I tend to think back on how I shouldn't have left that school for my local HS, I was more of an outsider, as our two cities were like enemies, so I felt like an enemy, I had a GF, but she broke up with me in HS, I had a chance to be with her BFF, we were supposed to go to a dance, I just never did, I kinda regret it, thinking maybe the mental health issues never would have happened, I could have spent an entire summer with the friends, real ones, I had there, and well a GF who wanted to be with me, and not play games, ehh, sucks, but that's life.

On a more personal note, my 11yr old Female Dog(Honey) passed away overnight, and I'm just so down, & heartbroken, I saw it coming too yesterday, she was lethargic, she would just stand, and not move, not like her, she wouldn't eat, I knew it was time, I'm glad God took her in her sleep so we didn't have to do what we did with her Dad(Howie) in 2018, we only had him for 4yrs, now they're together in heaven, she walked the rainbow bridge to see everyone, all my Pets I've lost, as they're more than a pet to me & my family, they're with my Brother, my Dad, my Mom's Dad, My Grandparents(Dad's, never knew my Mom's parents, Mom died when she was 14 in a house fire, Dad died less than a yr before I was born), and just up there having fun, she's no longer in pain, she most certainly had cancer, she basically fought it off 2 or 3 times, but this time it was too much.

Sorry, didn't mean to get into personal life, or emotional, or taking religion like Heaven, just hurting now, & I have surgery come up on my hands, June 14 & July 12(My 40th birthday lol) for Carpal Tunnel syndrome, severe Carpal Tunnel.

Hang in there! I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Losing a pet hurts so much.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Define early 50s, because you would need to be 58 to be old enough to be an adult father. Biologically, it would be possible for a 10-year old to father children, so I suppose if you would prefer that to "older brother" we can let you have it. You devil 😈 

Okay, it was a stretch, but I do have 2 boys in their mid and late 20s. I'm about 5 or 6 years less than that 58...

• Like 1