The playoffs!

Just now, Hammertime52 said:

Brees is a HOFer and they wont play as well on the road but Minnys D is quite powerful

That's the thing. Keenum and Brees isn't a big enough difference to me to think NO would be more dangerous.

I just think we match up better with the Saints. They're a similar team to Atlanta.

But Minnesota very well could shut down our run game, pressure the hell out of Foles, and keep our offense under 15 points. And their offense has two stud WRs and a QB that will run around backyard football style avoiding pass rushers and just throw it to one of their two insanely good WRs. I mean obviously he's not gonna go RW on us and just nullify our pass rushers because he is some sort of metahuman (which Wilson very well might be). But Keenum isn't a pocket QB and he has shown this year that he is fairly athletic, and can get away from defenders. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

The saints will do what’s the Giants did against us but with good players

Yeah...no.

That Giants game was just a flukey bad game. 

We held Atlanta to 10 points. And they have incredibly talented players on offense as well.

If our defense plays like it did last week and the weeks before that, we can beat NO for sure. 

But I just don't see our offense scoring more than Minnesota's. 

Just now, eagles18 said:

I dont think Brees is nearly as lethal as he used to be. If we contain their backs, we win the game. 

He looks great when he has those two RBs destroying defenses. 

I repeat: look what we did to Atlanta. And Brees isnt THAT much better than Ryan at this point

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

Well maybe foles balls out like he did vs the Giants. 

That's our best hope of beating Minny.

However, we absolutely would be able to run down New Orleans' throats. Add in the fact that their pass rush is pretty average (Lane will shut down Jordan) 

NOOOOOO

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

GOD DAMN IT

SEE THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT TO PLAY MINNY. LOOK WHAT DIGGS JUST DID TO THOSE CORNERS

Archived