FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If its any consolation, we thought it was a good guess too.

I was driving and the team felt we were in a rush… I got the critters one though with the first hint but hey… others options seemed more mainstream and likely 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I was driving and the team felt we were in a rush… I got the critters one though with the first hint but hey… others options seemed more mainstream and likely 

In all honestly, this falls on me.

I signed off on bad guesses and made some myself 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

In all honestly, this falls on me.

I signed off on bad guesses and made some myself 

I told Whicker to guess Men in Black for Farm. Since the scene at the beginning was the ship crashing on Edgars far, I figured it fit the requirements. Alas.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I told Whicker to guess Men in Black for Farm. Since the scene at the beginning was the ship crashing on Edgars far, I figured it fit the requirements. Alas.

You came through with that split second win over me for princess.

Far as im concerned, youre mvp, otherwise we likely would have won when our backs werent in a hole

Just now, Malfatron said:

You came through with that split second win over me for princess.

Far as im concerned, youre mvp, otherwise we likely would have won when our backs werent in a hole

We all were working as a team. I don't think there was single person that helped more than any other. Everyone had a hand in the decisions. If Ted wasn't on a different time zone, we would have had two separate people giving those answers. It would have been preferred if we didn't answer both at the same time, but it was queued up immediately after he answered it for Star Wars.

It was a fun challenging challenge. As for what Mac said when said they would be more balanced, I felt that was pretty dang good in that category. Both sides had troubles and both sides had good guesses.

• Like 2

We all were working as a team. I don't think there was single person that helped more than any other. Everyone had a hand in the decisions. If Ted wasn't on a different time zone, we would have had two separate people giving those answers. It would have been preferred if we didn't answer both at the same time, but it was queued up immediately after he answered it for Star Wars.

It was a fun challenging challenge. As for what Mac said when said they would be more balanced, I felt that was pretty dang good in that category. Both sides had troubles and both sides had good guesses.

Yeah the challenge was very fun.

I hope you all come through for another fun challenge

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats what i would do anyway

Pick the comp i would have the most fun playing

Spoiler

Most of my team would do well at Pokémon pictionary it seems. Sounds pretty fun to us. 

I'm pretty much obstaining at this point. I'm sure they will come up with something "fair". 

Hide contents

Most of my team would do well at Pokémon pictionary it seems. Sounds pretty fun to us. 

I'm pretty much obstaining at this point. I'm sure they will come up with something "fair". 

Send out your man pickle for a parley.

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.