Eagles 2024 Schedule

Where do we finish closest to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we finish closest to?

10 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Howie was banished to a broom closet.  I think that coming back from that to build a team that won the franchise's 1st SB qualifies.

He is an executive him being demoted and promoted again doesn't change locker room culture in anyway which is the concern moving forward with Nick.

Why was last year so bad?

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He is an executive him being demoted and promoted again doesn't change locker room culture in anyway which is the concern moving forward with Nick.

Been asked and answered. Those people / players are gone. If anything remotely similar occurs in 2024, You will actually have what you believe is the answer. Nick will be fired!

If not, maybe the 3 POS coaches and players that were replaced, actually soured / divided the lockerroom? Maybe it was Nick trying to hold what they clearly had together that work as a HC, in 2022?

Blaming him for the totality of what occured is absurd. HC or not. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Been asked and answered. Those people / players are gone. If anything remotely similar occurs in 2024, You will actually have what you believe is the answer. Nick will be fired!

If not, maybe the 3 POS coaches and players that were replaced, actually soured / divided the lockerroom? Maybe it was Nick trying to hold what they clearly had together that work as a HC, in 2022?

Blaming him for the totality of what occured is absurd. HC or not. 

The only player that didnt come back that would make sense to bring back was Reddick. Byard was never going to get 13 mill from us or anyone. Bradberry is still here. 

If crappy coordinators was enough to make the locker room disinterested Nick wasn't doing a good job.

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Yes absolutely.  GB is a better team, but this isn't about who's better.  TB is a competent team and they have everything working in their favor going into the game.  The Eagles will have been traveling the entirety of their 1st 4 weeks of the season while Tampa plays 3 of 4 at home and are on a b2b home game with a weather advantage to boot.  The Eagles are in a classic letdown spot that week.  If they don't jump Tampa early, then Tampa is likely to wear them down late in that game.

We shall see man. I'd probably rather drop that Tampa game if I had to choose. We're more likely to be fighting off GB for a spot whether it's the 1 seed or a wildcard spot.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Combination of incompetent coaching and toxic locker room culture.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We shall see man. I'd probably rather drop that Tampa game if I had to choose. We're more likely to be fighting off GB for a spot whether it's the 1 seed or a wildcard spot.

I actually think the media is overrating Green Bay.  I'm not entirely convinced that GB makes the playoffs.  Hot take.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

The only player that didnt come back that would make sense to bring back was Reddick. Byard was never going to get 13 mill from us or anyone. Bradberry is still here. 

If crappy coordinators was enough to make the locker room disinterested Nick wasn't doing a good job.

You asked, how he could of lost the lockerroom? Not what players were not coming back in 2024? I listed the Coordinators and most of the Players who were not on this team in 2022 that might of been disgruntled with the way they were utilized or lack there of in 2023? 

Why you keep suggesting only Hassan matters is beyond me? Why not any of these others contributing to the dysfunction?

Gone are BJ Desai and Patricia?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard?  Penny? WatkinsSwift?

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You asked, how he could of lost the lockerroom? Not what players were not coming back in 2024? I listed the Coordinators and most of the Players who were not on this team in 2022 that might of been disgruntled with the way they were utilized or lack there of in 2023? 

Why you keep suggesting only Hassan matters is beyond me? Why not any of these others contributing to the dysfunction?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard?  Penny? WatkinsSwift?

Reddick was the only real move you can say oh hey they got rid of him to get rid of him.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Reddick was the only real move you can say oh hey they got rid of him to get rid of him.

So that means.....what exactly?

Eagles drafted two rookie CB or at worse 1 starter at CB and 1 potential safety. Bradberry doesn't count because he's still on the roster for 2 more wks because no one traded for him?

They decided not to even entertain the idea of resigning Swift. They didn't get rid of him for Saquon?

Had no intention on resigning Quez, drafted 2 rookie WR, added 2 more in FA. They didn't get rid of him?

Now if you want to say Hassan Reddick was the only real surprise, I 100% agree. I'm just confused why it matters? Most of us know its all about Money!

There was no 1 player responsible,  1 coach responsible.  It was a cumulative effort by the masses. Many of whom I believe are no longer Eagles for a reason.

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

I actually think the media is overrating Green Bay.  I'm not entirely convinced that GB makes the playoffs.  Hot take.

I agree. To me it feels like the media really wants them to be good, along with Jordan Love. They're all looking for that next great GB QB. I think they'll be a playoff team but they're overhyped. 

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So that means.....what exactly?

Eagles drafted two rookie CB or at worse 1 starter at CB and 1 potential safety. Bradberry doesn't count because he's still on the roster for 2 more wks because no one traded for him?

They decided not to even entertain the idea of resigning Swift. They didn't get rid of him for Saquon?

Had no intention on resigning Quez, drafted 2 rookie WR, added 2 more in FA. They didn't get rid of him?

Now if you want to say Hassan Reddick was the only real surprise, I 100% agree. I'm just confused why it matters? Most of us know its all about Money!

There was no 1 player responsible,  1 coach responsible.  It was a cumulative effort by the masses. Many of whom I believe are no longer Eagles for a reason.

There was one coach responsible his name is Nick Sirianni.

The point if the team made no effort to change the culture that turned toxic. If anything the culture got worse because Kelce and Cox chose to retire.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

There was one coach responsible his name is Nick Sirianni.

The point if the team made no effort to change the culture that turned toxic. If anything the culture got worse because Kelce and Cox chose to retire.

So had we fired Nick and kept the majority of the highlighted people below, would that of shown you the proper "change in culture" you believe was needed?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard? Penny?Watkins?Swift?

We brought back CGJ, Why?

We brought back Maddox after taking less money, Why?

We extended AJ,  Smitty, Jordan, Dickerson, Why?

We brought in former Captains / All Pros and team leaders from NYG/TB like Saquon and White, Why?

We added Mitchell, DeJean, Hunt, Shipley, Trott, Why? Because they don't have the personality traits, work ethic and leadership skills they expect is needed to fit the "culture of this team"?

None of that was for Culture? 👌

** I get it you blame Nick, You wanted Nick fired. You will have to wait another year or eat crow by seasons end by admitting. Maybe just maybe it wasn't him but most of the highlighted above discarded. 

If fired because this team becomes toxic and the lockerroom splits yet again but this time under Moore/Fangio. Please 🙏 🙏 feel free to call me out next offseason and I will take my lumps. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So had we fired Nick and kept the majority of the highlighted people below, would that of shown you the proper "change in culture" you believe was needed?

Gone are Byard? Reddick? We assume JB? post June 1 🤷‍♂️ Morrow? Leonard? Penny?Watkins?Swift?

We brought back CGJ, Why?

We brought back Maddox after taking less money, Why?

We extended AJ,  Smitty, Jordan, Dickerson, Why?

We brought in former Captains / All Pros and team leaders from NYG/TB like Saquon and White, Why?

We added Mitchell, DeJean, Hunt, Shipley, Trott, Why? Because they don't have the personality traits, work ethic and leadership skills they expect is needed to fit the "culture of this team"?

** I get it you blame Nick, You wanted Nick fired. You will have to wait another year or eat crow by seasons end by admitting. Maybe just maybe it wasn't him but most of the highlighted above discarded. 

If fired because this team becomes toxic and the lockerroom splits yet again but this time under Moore/Fangio. Please 🙏 🙏 feel free to call me out next offseason. 

Normal offseason comings and goings don't make Nick Sirianni not responsible for his team giving up down the stretch last season. They didnt try, they were lethargic and defeated.

No coach should ever let that happen and keep his job. Like look at national media predictions even with a perceived good offseason there isn't a lot of love for the eagles next year. Keeping Nick was weird. Everyone should be concerned about it.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Like look at national media predictions even with a perceived good offseason there isn't a lot of love for the eagles next year.

I know right? It's almost like 2022 all over again? Other teams getting pimped out by the masses as supposed SB favorites to win it all?  Lions, Texans, Bengals, Ravens.....ect!

Guess we'll see. 🥃