Malik Nabers V Rome Odunze

…  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be considered the Best WR after their careers are over

• Malik Nabers
    • Rome Odunze

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Chase has a higher ceiling than anyone since Calvin Johnson if you ask me. Justin Jefferson is just something different and he just went through any sort of projected ceiling anyone had.

Why though? 'Ceiling' is normally based purely on physical traits, as those are what you cannot change. Height, weight, speed, hand size, agility, etc. Like, I'd argue Bryce Ford-Wheaton technically has a higher ceiling than any of these guys (not including Megatron) because his physical makeup and testing numbers were so absurd. He'll never reach it, but his ceiling is higher because he's bigger, faster, quicker, and stronger than just about every WR to ever come into the NFL. Malik Nabers and Ja'Marr Chase are almost identical in every way, physically. Their combine/pro day numbers even are nearly identical.

On 5/8/2024 at 2:33 PM, HerbertGOAT said:

Nabers will "bust" for the first 3 years while they continue to try to make Daniel Jones a thing, he will request a trade and become a consistent 75 catch 1300 yard guy for the rest of his career.

Nabers will probably do that his rookie year. He is one of the more dynamic players in the league with the ball in his hands. Corners fear his speed, and he eats up the cushion very quickly and blows by them. Menace with the ball in his hands. He should get 100+ targets with ease. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 6:13 PM, Danger said:

I feel like Daniel Jones has the longest leash of any top drafted QB I can remember.

It's because of the timing of when he had his decent season. It forced the giants to sign him to a big deal. Now they are stuck hoping.