2024 Washington Training Camp Discussion/Videos

11 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I like that they’re lining him up against Terry. It’s on Forbes at this point. And personally I just hope he earns a spot. Because a players journey is critical year one too two. But this guy can have a long career and I hope he shows that. Because he has a skillset. Was he my type of CB coming out? No because I’m hyper critical on tackling and while he can get the job done it’s not a strength of his. But his feet and coverage were really good in his own skillset. I hope he grows here because this is the system I gave him his highest grade for

He definitely has the feet, coverage skills, hands and instincts to be a great CB. I too hope he continues to develop into the CB we need him to be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Yikes,, so he might be on the Bubble   ? We list 7 on the roster, 4 being new here . and we have corners that can slide back . Oops, I missed Quan Martin who's listed as a DB .

Edited by RSkinGM
more info

10 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Mitch Tischler said Coleman is definitely going to start at one of the OT positions, it remains to be seen if it’s LT or RT. He said he does a great job of stoning guys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Yikes,, so he might be on the Bubble   ? We list 7 on the roster, 4 being new here . and we have corners that can slide back . Oops, I missed Quan Martin who's listed as a DB .

Wow crazy