2024 Mini Camp and TC Thread

The Tyler Bass stuff is real and is going to bite us in the ***, but what can you do, not like there's a glut of better kickers out there and his dead money would be almost $10M.

Buffalo Joe is going to make the 53 over Spector.

Frank Gore Jr will take regular season snaps for someone this year, I hope it's us, but you gotta try and keep the kid.

Darrynton Evans is also worth stashing, honestly, they both looked impressive all camp and PS long, whoever you lose or keep, I think we're okay, but in an ideal world I wanna keep both and fire as many bullets as I can at the position.

KJ Hamler should be WR5, but Shavers is making it a really tough call.

Davidson/Morris is a coin flip, they'll probably pick Morris.

Gut feeling, this is the year that punting on backup QB costs us, these guys are so freaking bad, gun to my head I'm taking Brown, but if either have to play a week or two you're screwed.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

Should get an idea of the health of this team today. Sounds like they’re is optimism both MVS and Samuel are good for week 1.

Mike Edwards will be starting at S with Rapp I believe. 

I could see us only carry Allen for now and just use a practice squad call up on Dinucci for week 1 or 2.

9 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Should get an idea of the health of this team today. Sounds like they’re is optimism both MVS and Samuel are good for week 1.

Mike Edwards will be starting at S with Rapp I believe. 

I could see us only carry Allen for now and just use a practice squad call up on Dinucci for week 1 or 2.

Playing with fire at backup QB always screams bad idea to me.

56 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Playing with fire at backup QB always screams bad idea to me.

At this point it’s inevitable. I’ve wanted to draft a guy for a few years now but it’s always Josh buddy on a one year deal. 

43 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

At this point it’s inevitable. I’ve wanted to draft a guy for a few years now but it’s always Josh buddy on a one year deal. 

Like we couldn't give the Titans a 7 for Malik Willis? He's not good, but ****, he's better than Ben DiNucci!

I think the hate for Bass is very premature. Had a bad postseason last year but during the season was talked about as one of the top kickers in the league. And for this preseason he was like 6 for 7 or something like that with his only miss in that last Carolina game. Even the best of players will run through a slump. But our fan base, just like every other one out there, likes to jump the gun and jump on the get him out of here train. Josh threw the most INT last season and is still considered an MVP caliber top 3 QB in the league. Defense blew multiple last drive stands but still always considered a top level.

2 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

I think the hate for Bass is very premature. Had a bad postseason last year but during the season was talked about as one of the top kickers in the league. And for this preseason he was like 6 for 7 or something like that with his only miss in that last Carolina game. Even the best of players will run through a slump. But our fan base, just like every other one out there, likes to jump the gun and jump on the get him out of here train. Josh threw the most INT last season and is still considered an MVP caliber top 3 QB in the league. Defense blew multiple last drive stands but still always considered a top level.

Do not put T Bass in a comparison sentence with JA. lol. That’s wild