2024 Mini Camp and TC Thread

Ready to get this season started! 

Just read today that Josh Allen was voted the most overrated and best trash talking QB LOL. 

Wonder what people will say this year when he puts up 4500+ total yards, 40+ total TDs and makes the playoffs with "no weapons" or talent on offense. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Ready to get this season started! 

Just read today that Josh Allen was voted the most overrated and best trash talking QB LOL. 

Wonder what people will say this year when he puts up 4500+ total yards, 40+ total TDs and makes the playoffs with "no weapons" or talent on offense. 

Honestly if his production stays status quo this season he should win the MVP easily. 

38 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Honestly if his production stays status quo this season he should win the MVP easily. 

That is my thought too. If the Bills are a top 4 AFC seed and the bills offense is top 5ish, i see Allen finally getting his MVP trophy. 8/1 seems like great odds as long as he stays healthy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

For as much as we had to crunch to reset financially the roster really isn't that bad.

Should still be fine and competing for the division/WC.

Best case and worst case scenarios outside of injury are if Kincaid and Shakir do or don’t take a big step and Dorian Williams and Taylor Rapp on defense. 

If those 4 are good to great then we won’t see a drop off and can win 11-13 games. But if 2 or more struggle in their expanded roles, we’ll be middling at 9-10 wins I think. 

@DWolfsonKSTP

"Some people close to Lewis Cine are “incredibly happy with the Vikings front office, specifically GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah”.

"Sounds like Kwesi made some phone calls to help Cine out after he was waived. “Now Lewis will end up with the Buffalo Bills, but that Kwesi was very helpful, that multiple people close to Lewis are very happy. Yes, it's disappointing, it didn't work out, but there are no hard feelings that I heard from a couple people saying, hey Kwesi was great during this process.”

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

@DWolfsonKSTP

"Some people close to Lewis Cine are “incredibly happy with the Vikings front office, specifically GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah”.

"Sounds like Kwesi made some phone calls to help Cine out after he was waived. “Now Lewis will end up with the Buffalo Bills, but that Kwesi was very helpful, that multiple people close to Lewis are very happy. Yes, it's disappointing, it didn't work out, but there are no hard feelings that I heard from a couple people saying, hey Kwesi was great during this process.”

Thanks for sharing!

Having one of his college coaches on staff potentially helped too. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

My expectations are super low, but a former first round pick with his skillset getting to work with Babbich and McDermott is super exciting! 

I like it. I'm not expecting much, but McD may be able to get him on track, and we desperately needed depth at safety. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vike daddy said:

@DWolfsonKSTP

This goes a long way in building a respectable reputation. Players take notice of this stuff. Good for Kwesi. 

• Like 1