Hard Knocks Offseason with the Giants

Acgott

• Acgott changed the title to Hard Knocks Offseason with the Giants
6 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Last year, we got some really awesome content for the draft straight from the Giants themselves. Remember the video of Dabs and Schoen in the draft room when the Bears traded up to jump us in the 2nd round? I was wondering why we hadn't gotten anything like that this year. This would explain it.

That video didn’t come out until May 18th last year. Should be a lot of good content. Curious how much they show with us trying to trade up for Maye. I imagine not a lot.

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

That video didn’t come out until May 18th last year. Should be a lot of good content. Curious how much they show with us trying to trade up for Maye. I imagine not a lot.

Nothing is going to show up that Mara hasn't personally cleared, but I hope we still get some good stuff. I'd really like to see a lot about the attempt to trade up. What I don't want to see, which I know we will see a lot of regardless, is Saquon drama.

Who is the surprise star of this? There is always at least one in a Hard Knocks season. I think Kayvon steals the show.