Jaguars fan wants to change allegiances

I've been thinking about this for some time but I've had it with the Jaguars.

I have a history of cheering for the Titans going back to the first football game I remember watching, the 2000 Superbowl. Watching the Titans squeak out a win on a reception from Kevin Dyson on the final play of the game was thrilling. From then I became a Jaguars fan watching them as the local team. To be fair, 2001 was a good year to get into the Jaguars.

After years of disappointment, I've had it with the Jaguars. I'm don't want to pretend to like their stupid draft picks anymore. I've had it with Wario and Waluigi owning what's supposed to be my favorite team. I've had it with never really identifying with the Jaguars. I've had with a team that seems content with mediocrity. 

I want to stay with the South however. The AFC South is the South division and the South is my home. I don't want to cheer for the state of Texas and I've just never liked Jim Irsay. The Titans just seem to know what they're doing, have a long proven history of sustained success, and their fans are the most knowledgeable. I don't think where I was born was a good way to pick a favorite team and it hope it isn't too late to change that. I want to join the blue side, if you'll have me.

Titan Up!

• Like 1

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Good work jabroni, you just revealed a bit too much about yourself. Retired Navy Seal? @mods this is Uncle Buck ban evading again