Week 16 GDT - The Flippers

KC_Guy

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

DRob is an excellent blocker, even better than Conley in my opinion

Despite Albert's drop on that drive, I'm content with our receiving corp for the first time since.....I was born. I like a top 4 of Hill, Conley, Wilson, and Robinson. Doesn't give you a huge threat at #2 or anything, but some real solid role players that complement each other really well in there.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

Despite Albert's drop on that drive, I'm content with our receiving corp for the first time since.....I was born. I like a top 4 of Hill, Conley, Wilson, and Robinson. Doesn't give you a huge threat at #2 or anything, but some real solid role players that complement each other really well in there.

Yup, I actually really like the group.  

Not even mentioning Chesson who has a good skillset.  He’s doing great as a gunner, similar to D-Rob, really helps rookie WRs learn to get off of press coverage while not playing offense

4 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Yup, I actually really like the group.  

Not even mentioning Chesson who has a good skillset.  He’s doing great as a gunner, similar to D-Rob, really helps rookie WRs learn to get off of press coverage while not playing offense

I'm hoping Chesson can carve out a role for himself next year. Start eating into DAT's snaps.

Archived