"ESPN ranks all 32 NFL Rosters"

Ozzy

On 6/29/2024 at 7:36 PM, Ozzy said:

Broncos who knows especially at QB and if that OL can stay together.  

OL is probably the biggest strength of the team if you consider the whole group. We should have at least league average from 4/5 spots with the potential for a top 10 grouping. Center is the biggest question mark so we'll see how that shakes out. The rest of the roster at this time is definitely bottom tier though. Outside of PSII, the best we have is young guy with potential aka a roster of players who haven't done anything yet. 

7 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

OL is probably the biggest strength of the team if you consider the whole group. We should have at least league average from 4/5 spots with the potential for a top 10 grouping. Center is the biggest question mark so we'll see how that shakes out. The rest of the roster at this time is definitely bottom tier though. Outside of PSII, the best we have is young guy with potential aka a roster of players who haven't done anything yet. 

Denver has great youth but real question is who is the edge guys.  But Bonitto could be a solid pro and Cooper is ok along with Browning.  Real thing is can Ellis become legit and he possibly might be.  The secondary is very solid across the board, see if Skinner can do anything of if someone can become a starter and take Levi Wallace out on the other side.  DL is ok but not much depth outside of the starters.  RB could be great especially if Estime is good and WRs are solid but health of Sutton is important because he is the best one they got.  But yeah sure on paper they are one of the worst in the league but that is not saying much considering how things change and how the worst and the best team there is not a huge difference outside of the super star players the top team has and the worst does not.  Mustipher could be good but I feel he is a pretty big downgrade to what they had and not sure they got someone behind him either, really their IOL depth at all three spots is kind of questionable I would say so that could be an issue going forward which is why I said OL.

Last year Arizona was by far the clear worst roster but they do have Kyler Murray back who is far more proven than anyone on Denver at the moment.  Marvin Harrison Jr is better than any WR potentially on Denver, sure that might not happen but most likely Harrison Jr is a stud and they need it because of a pretty weak WR core.  OL is improved with Jonah Williams and drafting Adams who will be good.  The DL edge is improved with getting Xavier Thomas and Darius Robinson no question.  The DBs are improved with getting Murphy Bunting and drafting Max Melton who could be a stud and Elijah Jones could be good and Taylor-Demerson could be really good at safety also.  So they are improved a bit from last year.  Players performing means everything though and yeah Denver has a lot of guys who are not as proven.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

I'm a homer but Packers seem far too low on this list. 

Maybe but honestly hard to argue Packers are better than any of these teams.  The teams in bold yes there is a bit of a question there.

49ers
Chiefs
Ravens
Jets
Lions
Dallas
Bengals
Texans
Bills
Eagles
Dolphins
Browns

Will Rodgers be great on the Jets, who knows and can that OL stay healthy who knows, and will Jordan Love be better than Rodgers is, changes are yes but we will see.  Dallas for sure the Packers are more sound than Dallas that I agree 100%.  Bills, not sure, yes Buffalo has a lot of turnover but Josh Allen is just that good and hard to compete against.  Browns maybe but honestly only because Watson is a sub par QB that is clearly not elite like he once was.

The other teams not in bold I would say are clearly ahead of Green Bay and that is 8 teams potentially 10.

Green Bay has one of the most talented young rosters no question about it, but we will see how the OL plays together and if all of those young guys can take the next step on defense and offense.