Week 16 - Rams at Titans

RamRod

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

First off, Merry Christmas. I usually don't come in other teams forum after games but had to congratulate you guys for winning the NFC West. Gurley has been one of my favorite players since his UGA days, so I'm happy to see McVay and company getting the best of his crazy abilities(even though it came at the expense of my team yesterday).

Also, what are you guys opinion on Matt Lafleur? I assume McVay is the primary operator of your offense, but Lafleur's career resume is pretty impressive. He's a name I have my eyes on if we let Mularkey go.

It's hard to know how much LaFleur does because of McVay's presence. He certainly has an impressive resume, though.

13 minutes ago, RamsFan24 said:

Merry Christmas to you All, I was wondering why Aaron Donald didn't get credited for a sack against the Titans on the force fumble of Mariotta? He has the force fumble in the states, but no sack.

Hopefully, Wade will pester the NFL until they change it. Maybe because Mariota recovered it? I don't know. It's stupid as hell because it was definitely a strip sack.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Hopefully, Wade will pester the NFL until they change it. Maybe because Mariota recovered it? I don't know. It's stupid as hell because it was definitely a strip sack.

Yeah I'm hoping the same thing, because Mariota wasn't running a draw and he was behind the line of scrimmage. I guess we will see sir.

Archived