Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

I'll be watching. Just hope the cast is entertaining and we don't get any "I'm trying to be the first Person Y to win Big Brother" like more than 19 people will remember. 

This show is excellent as long as people don't play scared for whatever reason. Once people play that way though, it sucks. 

Me and the wife usually watch, so I imagine we will this summer as well.  We have a great deal on Paramount Plus and Netflix bundled for this year so we have that as well.  I think it's through Verizon where i'm getting Netflix and Paramount Plus w/Showtime for $12/month for a year.  I can usually find deals like this once the current deal i'm on runs up.  I don't think i've paid for just Netflix by itself or anywhere near price in like 5-6 years.

I also hate the "I'm doing it for (insert demographic here)!"  Be you, you're not a group of people.  Just be interesting and not a **** bag.  No need to do it for the blind left handed Malaysians of upper Wisconsin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'll be watching. Just hope the cast is entertaining and we don't get any "I'm trying to be the first Person Y to win Big Brother" like more than 19 people will remember. 

This show is excellent as long as people don't play scared for whatever reason. Once people play that way though, it sucks. 

Im optimistic just by taking a look at them because they all seem kinda weird instead of just being model

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im optimistic just by taking a look at them because they all seem kinda weird instead of just being model

Agreed! But I'm not going to hold that against them bc you just described Brett and he was probably top 5 reality TV people to me. I was legitimately upset when he was voted off.

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Agreed! But I'm not going to hold that against them bc you just described Brett and he was probably top 5 reality TV people to me. I was legitimately upset when he was voted off.

Cameron was my guy last year

Who tf is brett

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Cameron was my guy last year

Who tf is brett

I did like Cameron last year. Not sure why anyone else didn't.

Who's Brett? The guy who gave us this gem?

big-brother-brett1.jpg?resize=300,203

The guy was TV gold. Was hoping he'd transition to The Challenge once BB people started coming over but doesn't look like that'll happen

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So far i think Matt could be a fun POS in this game if hes smart about it. So far, im repping him based on this

I also like Joseph as well right now too based on other stuff i saw

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I also like Joseph as well right now too based on other stuff i saw

Quinn also seems like a baddie based on other interviews which is great

Self described as going to be a rat in the game

Gonna go keep 8 drop 8 for the players i think will be most interesting on first impressions

Keep

1 Matt

2 Joseph

3 Quinn

4 Leah

5 T Kor

6 Brooklyn

7 Cam

8 Chelsie

Drop

1 Tucker

2 Cedric

3 Kenney

4 Kimo

5 Makensy

6 Angela

7 Lisa

8 Rubina

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Gonna go keep 8 drop 8 for the players i think will be most interesting on first impressions

Keep

1 Matt

2 Joseph

3 Quinn

4 Leah

5 T Kor

6 Brooklyn

7 Cam

8 Chelsie

Drop

1 Tucker

2 Cedric