Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

I like this group. Leah seems boring, Matt is a choad but he's going to be good for the game, IMO. Something about K-Tor annoys me and I'm guessing it's her accent. It's just.... weird lol. 

Everyone else seems like they're going to be fun to watch. 

Solid two might premiere and looking forward to tomorrow even though I don't like the twist getting Chelsie and Cedric as easy targets. I really like both of them and hope they both survive the week

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I like this group. Leah seems boring, Matt is a choad but he's going to be good for the game, IMO. Something about K-Tor annoys me and I'm guessing it's her accent. It's just.... weird lol. 

Solid two might premiere and looking forward to tomorrow even though I don't like the twist getting Chelsie and Cedric as easy targets. I really like both of them and hope they both survive the week

I agree its been fun so far

I like the twist because it was of their own doing

• Like 1

Matt is already so terrible at this game.

Angela: "I'm sorry if it came across that way but I'm not going to target you"

Matt: "Well, if you did, it wouldn't work anyway" 

lol

Based on my logic, Brooklyn can GTFO also. "I want to be the first mom to win BB"...... no one cares, lady, and no one will remember.

The group didn't bother me much at first but the people who will are definitely standing out. Dumb girl w/ her dumb glitter can go as well. Really hope Kenny survives. I like him. Based on the previews, it looks like Matt is painting a massive target on his back but we'll see what happens. The three person noms will definitely cause big shake-ups in alliances and people will be pissed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Matt is already so terrible at this game.

Angela: "I'm sorry if it came across that way but I'm not going to target you"

Matt: "Well, if you did, it wouldn't work anyway" 

lol

Based on my logic, Brooklyn can GTFO also. "I want to be the first mom to win BB"...... no one cares, lady, and no one will remember.

The group didn't bother me much at first but the people who will are definitely standing out. Dumb girl w/ her dumb glitter can go as well. Really hope Kenny survives. I like him. Based on the previews, it looks like Matt is painting a massive target on his back but we'll see what happens. The three person noms will definitely cause big shake-ups in alliances and people will be pissed.

Lisa is one of the worst. Classic first rd eviction because nobody likes her

I think angela is great because shes annoying the housguests. They teased some sort of a blowup which i love to see.

Agree on matt being terrible at this. Kinda feels like he might get backdoored but if lisa is there it might be hard

Quinn is my favorite so far in the game

I like the new twist with the 3 noms and one gets taken down right before the eviction because that tries to solve the problem of the nominee being told that they will be going before the eviction

Also yeah brooklyn is fodder and not very interesting

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Lisa is one of the worst. Classic first rd eviction because nobody likes her

I think angela is great because shes annoying the housguests. They teased some sort of a blowup which i love to see.

Agree on matt being terrible at this. Kinda feels like he might get backdoored but if lisa is there it might be hard

Quinn is my favorite so far in the game

I like the new twist with the 3 noms and one gets taken down right before the eviction because that tries to solve the problem of the nominee being told that they will be going before the eviction

Also yeah brooklyn is fodder and not very interesting

Quinn is this year's Turner but better, IMO. Nerdy little dude who looks like he'd have no game in comps but he's a college athlete so he definitely will. Looks like he's going to have a very strong social game as well. I have a feeling he is going to go very far as he seems like he's also really smart and should play this game well. Big fan of his also.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

K-Tor talks about having a London and Chicago accent mixed and it sounds like neither of those, lol.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 4:43 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Quinn is this year's Turner but better, IMO. Nerdy little dude who looks like he'd have no game in comps but he's a college athlete so he definitely will. Looks like he's going to have a very strong social game as well. I have a feeling he is going to go very far as he seems like he's also really smart and should play this game well. Big fan of his also.

Smart move telling the 1st HoH about his power, it protected him this week and he still has the power to use sometime in the next three weeks.  Not sure if Angela is the right person as she is going to constantly be part of drama, and he may have been safe anyway, but at least he is getting the proper two-fer from his power.

• Like 2

Yeah, Matt is a moron, he was clearly a recruit for the game.

I'm about 95% sure Lisa is just on the show to try to sell her line of edible glitter, which I would absolutely never buy, and she's annoying.

I like Kenny, and being on the block with Lisa and Kimo, he should be able to win the three person veto as long as it's not a dumb luck comp.

Quinn is solid, I just worry he attached an anchor to a sinking ship in Angela.

Someone needs to tell Leah no one gives a crap if she's 26 and it's her lucky number.  I guess they couldn't say she likes to bang rich guys, which was 100% the vibe her intro gave off.

Kimo, Chelsie, and T'Kor i'm not high or low on yet, need to see more.  A little surprised Kimo got nominated.

Tucker is actually less annoying than I expected.  We'll see if that lasts.

Makensy might be able to go far.  Seems reasonably smart, isn't playing hard out of the gate, and hasn't been annoying yet.

Cam had a good first impression from the intros for me, but he hasn't really done anything yet.  It's early though.

Rubina is going to get on peoples nerves sooner rather than later.  Maybe Cedric too, he's a guy I wanted to like, but he's also been a little annoying.

I like Joseph, he'll go far as long as he can not be too over the top.

Brooklyn, no one cares if you want to be the first (insert demographic here) to win big brother.  Doing that is almost an instant dislike for me.  Everyone has their own ****, everyone wants to win the game.

All in all I think it's been a pretty good first week. Not all that thrilled about the whole AI schtick, but they've had worse.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Quinn is solid, I just worry he attached an anchor to a sinking ship in Angela.

And now angela is going to expect him to use his power if she gets put up or she will blow up

Kimo, Chelsie, and T'Kor i'm not high or low on yet, need to see more.  A little surprised Kimo got nominated.

Of the 3, chelsie seems like a player to me.

The other two are background wallpaper

Brooklyn, no one cares if you want to be the first (insert demographic here) to win big brother.  Doing that is almost an instant dislike for me.  Everyone has their own ****, everyone wants to win the game.

Yeah when she said that the other girls were looking at her like wtf

In alliances you need to dap up your teammates, not try to start a girls alliance and say why you specifically should win. Dummy

Just watched Wednesday's episode tonight since I'm on vacation and On Demand isn't on until the AM and holy ****. Angela is clinically insane. Interested to see how this new twist plays out in tonight's episode which we'll watch in the AM since it's supposed to rain and no hiking will happen