Big Brother 26 (use spoiler tags for feed stuff)

Malfatron

Quite honestly one of my favorite episodes in recent memory

The AI twist the best one since the golden veto because now that cant all tell the nominee that they are leaving right before the comp to minimize the shock value

This has to remain part of the game just like the silver pov turned gold permanantly

• Like 1

I'm enjoying this season way too much and it's strange bc I don't like a lot of players lol. This was a shock to me that Lisa went even though she deserved it. I really have to know what happened to keep Angela and I'm sure we'll get that on Sunday. Have to think whoever wins HoH will be her target. Part of me wants her to win but Quinn will undoubtedly be her target so can't have that.

Really hoping Kenny wins. Want him to stop being this years block mascot. 

Also agreeing with Malf up top. They have to keep this 3 person nominee and mini game to get off the block for future seasons

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm enjoying this season way too much and it's strange bc I don't like a lot of players lol. This was a shock to me that Lisa went even though she deserved it. I really have to know what happened to keep Angela and I'm sure we'll get that on Sunday. Have to think whoever wins HoH will be her target. Part of me wants her to win but Quinn will undoubtedly be her target so can't have that.

Really hoping Kenny wins. Want him to stop being this years block mascot. 

Also agreeing with Malf up top. They have to keep this 3 person nominee and mini game to get off the block for future seasons

Except Quinn can still use his upgrade to hijack an HoH.  In fact, unless an alliance member of his that he trusts wins, he should use his upgrade this week no matter what.  He only has two more weeks to use it.  I suppose ideally Angela gets ousted this week and then he can use it without being exposed, unless Angela has already told other people about it.  If the work is out, then he should wait a week if he's not in danger.

Same with Makensy.  She needs to make a move, be it for herself or to save an ally with Americas Veto.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Except Quinn can still use his upgrade to hijack an HoH.  In fact, unless an alliance member of his that he trusts wins, he should use his upgrade this week no matter what.  He only has two more weeks to use it.  I suppose ideally Angela gets ousted this week and then he can use it without being exposed, unless Angela has already told other people about it.  If the work is out, then he should wait a week if he's not in danger.

Same with Makensy.  She needs to make a move, be it for herself or to save an ally with Americas Veto.

Yeah, I know he can save himself but I think we saw people in his alliance asking him if he had the power and he denied it which could be detrimental to his game. I would agree he should use it but Angela could easily blow it up as I thought she said she would do just that if she was evicted. Then it's known it was him and he has drawn a line, just to be determined how big that line is.

Agreed w/ Makensy as well b/c she looks to be on the outside right now w/ Leah b/c of their Matt votes. She really needs to step up her social game or she'll be gone very soon. She can lean on Leah and possibly Kenny but not sure who else she has in her corner.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Another hoh playing scared

Tucker is such idiot volunteering every week

Yeah, he's going to show how good he is at comps and eventually, if you're used to seeing a face up there, it's going to continue to be up there. Very strange game on his part 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This season has been so sloppy but it's soooo entertaining.

I agree, one of my favorites so far

I voted 10 votes for Cam

Quinn CANNOT LEAVE with the power in his pocket

Tucker is soo bad but makes the game so good. Just like angela and quinn.

Lets get kenny out please. Waste of a spot

• Like 1