Raider Training Camp 2024

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hondo mentioned he thought Laube was one of the better returners at practice day one.

I think Laube will have an impact this season. Hopefully he can take a hit which is my concern. Some players can’t 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

See a lot of negative comments about it. First off, it’s not really my style to mock opponents, but I can see the other side to it. You don’t want to put dudes on a pedestal no matter how accomplished they are. You want the team (especially the defense) to be confident and believe they can defeat guys like Mahomes, which they did handily on Christmas. I see no issue.

• Like 1

Just now, Justwinning said:

See a lot of negative comments about it. First off, it’s not really my style to mock opponents, but I can see the other side to it. You don’t want to put dudes on a pedestal no matter how accomplished they are. You want the team (especially the defense) to be confident and believe they can defeat guys like Mahomes, which they did handily on Christmas. I see no issue.

Yeah it's all fun and games tbh. It isn't anyone's on the team/staff either, it was a fans in the crowd and Trey thought it was funny (Which it 100% is). There are 1000's of memes mocking Mahomes as Kermit and it's a well-known ongoing joke.

Raiders being the bad guy is a good thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

This is old-school breeding, hatred, and resentment for that player and team. This is what sports teams are missing now everybody’s friends, no Jordan hated everybody.

• Like 1