CeeDee Watch / TC conclusion / Bland out 6-8 weeks / Cut down time

textaz03

Assuming health, knock on wood, this draft class has a chance have the most rookie snaps for Dallas in a long time. 3,500 is a home run and ranks with the top in post-Super Bowl era. 4,000 snaps would be unprecedented.

Guyton and Beebe combine for 2,300-2,500 ish themselves. Liufau, Kneeland, and Carson look like they’ll have prominent roles. You might get a couple out of Flournoy and Rogers. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Assuming health, knock on wood, this draft class has a chance have the most rookie snaps for Dallas in a long time. 3,500 is a home run and ranks with the top in post-Super Bowl era. 4,000 snaps would be unprecedented.

Guyton and Beebe combine for 2,300-2,500 ish themselves. Liufau, Kneeland, and Carson look like they’ll have prominent roles. You might get a couple out of Flournoy and Rogers. 

Absolutely. When it comes to the draft, Will and Co crush the entire process. It really is something that deserves more credit.

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Did not see this coming at all.  I really am interested in just how many OL make the current 53??   On a side note not surprised by Hendershot or Lawson.  Neither made my potential 53 though Lawson was on the cusp

Edited by quiller
Spell check can be crazy

3 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

How so? we saw very little of him. I would think they saw enough to see that they can find someone better 🤷‍♂️

Just for simple fact that our pass rush was virtually unsuccessful without the assist of scheme. We couldn’t generate squat 1 on 1 with with DE’s. Our depth is sorely lacking there. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Just for simple fact that our pass rush was virtually unsuccessful without the assist of scheme. We couldn’t generate squat 1 on 1 with with DE’s. Our depth is sorely lacking there. 

I saw that but D Law and Parsons will be there when season starts, I think they know depth is lacking and looking to improve, we shall see

4 hours ago, textaz03 said:

We are putting a ton of eggs in Kneeland and Golston being able to get too the QB and Parsons being disruptive enough to make up for a lack of push up the middle.  DLaw imo at this point in his career very limited as pass rusher

if Bland wasn’t hurt I could see us increasing the amount of blitz we use but can we depend on Carson and Booth to do a good enough job early on the route to have us not get burned time and time again when we blitz.  Bland and Diggs as a duo  at least gave the other team pause or fear as it were to throw against with quick routes

Edited by quiller

Well adding Cook can help this thing 

I had 4 mistakes in my pre 53 

I figured Ball over Waletzeco

Scott over B Johnson

Fehoko over Wheat

and Freeman over Luepke

Cook takes Freeman spot and my guess Ford goes to PS to make room.  Then Lamb is activated and Edoga gies ti ink list putting our 53 together for week 1

Wk 1  inactives. Cook Flourney Waletzeco Wheat Bass Bell through maybe BJohnson over OL

Lance qb3

Edited by quiller