Titans sign S Quandre Diggs

Makes more interesting formations possible and improves depth.

Molden doesn't have to start at safety now and is a really nice guy to have as the 5th best corner/3rd best safety on the team. Adams can play more of an ILB role. If Murray does struggle in coverage as expected, it's more options to alleviate that issue, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Need more edge depth at LB & End 

Edge for sure because there’s actually names out there that could provide good value like Ngakoue and Lawson. Not sure what’s left at end in FA. Same goes for LB. I do think they’re happy with their ILB group. Paid Murray a pretty solid contract. He’ll be that downhill guy who blitzes alot. Wilson spoke highly of Jack Gibbons. We have two rookies in Gray and Williams and return a guy in Reese who played some down the stretch. Plus, I’m guessing the role for Adams(if he’s ever healthy) will be a dime LB. I just don’t think they’re stressing to add a LB at this point. Edge, they kind of have to considering the Key suspension and the depth was already not great. 

20 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Edge for sure because there’s actually names out there that could provide good value like Ngakoue and Lawson. Not sure what’s left at end in FA. Same goes for LB. I do think they’re happy with their ILB group. Paid Murray a pretty solid contract. He’ll be that downhill guy who blitzes alot. Wilson spoke highly of Jack Gibbons. We have two rookies in Gray and Williams and return a guy in Reese who played some down the stretch. Plus, I’m guessing the role for Adams(if he’s ever healthy) will be a dime LB. I just don’t think they’re stressing to add a LB at this point. Edge, they kind of have to considering the Key suspension and the depth was already not great. 

When I was saying edge depth at LB I meant outside LB not inside. My fault I didn’t word it right. But I agree we have enough at ILB it’s OLB at the edge that scares me. & lack of depth at DE at 5 tech.