Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

4 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

as bright as Turner is in  practice and in college unless he goes crazy I think he’s short! Which is crazy like he has a real vertical element to his game. But chances can be short and he just hasn’t gotten his moment 

Probably 

5 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I think Hampton depends on Forrest. I think Owen’s beats out Butler.

I like it. 

I’d hate to see Forrest not make this team because he was arguably our best S two years ago. It’s a tough one to see Hampton making it over him except that this regime drafted Hampton. For me it’d have to be a clear difference that Hampton is better to give up on Forrest who was a good starting FS two years ago.

Edited by turtle28

Good clean half of football. Like the calls and feel for the play calling by Kliff. There’s a young energy on the defense. Excited to see who can keep building the rest of this game. Owen’s was a really really good college player. Idk his reasons for not being drafted with his size maybe the speed maybe. But he’s looked really good on teams and on the back end. I like our Colorado St UDFA CB as well he made a tackle earlier on a kick with great coverage.

• Like 1