Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

I’ve been impressed with the push in the inside run game. I’m a little concerned with the edge setters I’ve seen when we run outside with TE and OT push. But inside we look improved by a ton from last year

• Like 1

One guy who’s seemed to have a good day is Noah I. 

Hartman to Ben Sinnott for a nice 12-yard gain. Hartman stood in the pocket there.

michael Wylie is flashing. This OL is run blocking well. Mason Brooks with a huge block to spring him. Braeden Daniels is in the game.

Hartman with a high throw by Brycen Treymane climbs the ladder for a nice catch. He’s got the size at 6’4.

Damn, then Treymane follows it up with a drop on a good throw to the sideline by Hartman.

Hartman looks good yall…

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Surprise RB to make the 53. From what I’ve seen in camp, he has good hands. 

I am def excited for BRob. I think the Jayden element just opens it up for him. Not just that he gets contact and gets 3-5 more. You get that guy going man it can just transform this team. We haven’t had consistency since Alfred Morris and even that was a short window. You get yourself a Portis level player to help Jayden and man it could be nice. But I’ve been happy what I’ve seen from the RB’s and run fits on the OL today. It’s early but for today it was pretty good

• Like 2

One thing I have to say is Chick Hernandez has been so missed as a sports reporter the last several years. I appreciate what they were trying to do with Julie Donaldson, but Chick should’ve never lost his job at NBCSports Washington, he’s hilarious and knowledgeable. I’m glad he’s calling the games with BMITCH 

• Like 1