2024 Fantasy Football General Discussion

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I have the 1st pick tomorrow in a half PPR superflex league. I'm so torn on who to take. Josh Allen or McCaffrey? 

I would go Allen.  What is QB scoring?  starters?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

I have the 1st pick tomorrow in a half PPR superflex league. I'm so torn on who to take. Josh Allen or McCaffrey? 

I'm a hero RB guy at the top. I took Breece Hall in this draft #2 before any Qbs. 

I'm also not sure that Allen is the guy I'd take at #1 in terms of QB, personally. 

But also, really just dpeends on how your league drafts. Like, my league isn't all in on the QB thing for a super flex league, so I can generally wait a few rounds and not die at the position 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would go Allen.  What is QB scoring?  starters?

1 point per 25 yards passing, 5 pts per TD, -2 INTs 

1 point per 10 yards rushing, 6 pts per TD

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex and 1 superflex. Defense and kicker as well. 

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

1 point per 25 yards passing, 5 pts per TD, -2 INTs 

1 point per 10 yards rushing, 6 pts per TD

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex and 1 superflex. Defense and kicker as well. 

with those starters, and scoring, QB are a bumped up and WR and less so RB get dropped a touch.   only 1 flex starter leads me to push WR back and RB a little as well.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Feel like I'm going to regret my 2-3 turn decision 

So somehow, Gibbs nearly fell all the way to my second pick. But he didn't. 

And then I was sad....and completely unprepared. 

I was going to take Kyren Williams, but 3 QBs had just gone off the board and I got a little nervous, so I went spastic and make a rash last second decision and took Lamar hoping Kyren would make it back around. But he didn't. And then when the third round pick came back around, I had super crappy options and ended up taking Adams, and I just don't like that at all. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I have pick #2 gents. I'm thinking Breece Hall > Bijan? Any complaints? (assuming cmc goes 1) 

Breece

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I will say....getting Tyler A as a handcuff is more appealing than Braelon Allen though 

Agreed. Even with Breece, I’d target the other superstar handcuff RB’s: Mason, Allgier, and Corum. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Breece

Agreed. Even with Breece, I’d target the other superstar handcuff RB’s: Mason, Allgier, and Corum. 

I took breece. Think he's going to be a ppr machine. 

The rest of me draft is tough though. Really second guessing that 2-3 turn

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Kupp

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Adams for me. Gonna get 170 targets this year. Kupp is semi washed IMO. And injury prone.

This was helpful 😂 

@Tank4Drake would you do Adams + Jacobs for kupp + Gibbs since you're on the Adams side?