AP names Gardner Minshew starting QB

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I remember there were several posters before the game that thought Big red was destroy us on Natl TV and that our other wins vs other teams were flukes

Our defense had good showings vs the bests offenses in the NFL

Never understand anyone hating on us getting a win esp vs a rival like kc in kc

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Where did all the doom and gloom come from? . Now since Gard Dogg is the QB1 it has came back 10x now 

I’m all for giving him a chance before throwing him under the bus. He’s getting first team reps now so no excuses

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’m all for giving him a chance before throwing him under the bus. He’s getting first team reps now so no excuses

Right. Support the QB1. Let the games play out then criticize when warranted . This is a Raiders Forum. 

Edited by bucksavage1

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Where did all the doom and gloom come from? . Now since Gard Dogg is the QB1 it has came back 10x now 

The tide has seemed to change I've noticed. Fans everywhere are pretty down on the season already. Watching this offense struggle in preseason likely lead to a lot of that. The cracks in the AP coaching decisions already starting to show. 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Never understand anyone hating on us getting a win esp vs a rival like kc in kc

I never hate on the team for getting a win. But acting like a one off is a signal of something more is misguided. 

That KC game was APs Superbowl. For KC, it was just another game... changed nothing for them except waking them up for the playoffs to go win a Championship. 

Wake me up when the Chiefs and Raiders are playing meaningful football in December with the AFC West on the line. Otherwise, it's just a loser feeling good about themselves for one week while the other team wrapped up the division in October. 

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol I know man plus you loved harbs. imagine if we picked jj and he got hurt all rookie year tho 

The football gods don't want me to have nice things. 

Instead we get AP and Getsy and odds are, it will be a complete flop. How long before the players tire of his shtick and get tired of losing games because of a terrible offense? 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I never hate on the team for getting a win. But acting like a one off is a signal of something more is misguided. 

That KC game was APs Superbowl. For KC, it was just another game... changed nothing for them except waking them up for the playoffs to go win a Championship. 

Wake me up when the Chiefs and Raiders are playing meaningful football in December with the AFC West on the line. Otherwise, it's just a loser feeling good about themselves for one week while the other team wrapped up the division in October. 

Iirc if we beat the colts we went to playoffs last year I could be wrong tho