Week 3 Preseason: Vikings @ Eagles

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Roster Tristan mccollum please howie

I just said the other day that he’s made a nice push for the 53, but if we keep Bradberry (didn’t dress for the game), then it’s doubtful we keep him.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just said the other day that he’s made a nice push for the 53, but if we keep Bradberry (didn’t dress for the game), then it’s doubtful we keep him.

Mccollum is better than bradberry

Fumble
(3:55) T.Davis-Price right guard to MIN 36 for 3 yards (L.Rodriguez). FUMBLES (L.Rodriguez), RECOVERED by MIN-J.Redmond at MIN 36. J.Redmond to MIN 36 for no gain (M.Scharping).
2nd & 5 at MIN 39

we love this guy, Levi Drake Rodriguez, who forced the fumble.

7th round DT from NowheresVille State College in Texas, and he's likely to make the roster.

had 70 friends and family at his draft day watching party in his 600 sq ft rental home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Mccollum is better than bradberry

Duh. Bradberry can’t really change directions anymore and doesn’t wanna tackle. I don’t get the experiment of him at safety, but the Eagles are trying to justify his contract since cutting him is like 15 million in dead cap.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Duh. Bradberry can’t really change directions anymore and doesn’t wanna tackle. I don’t get the experiment of him at safety, but the Eagles are trying to justify his contract since cutting him is like 15 million in dead cap.

It's after June 1st