The Cutdown to 53 (Official list on page 4)

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

That’s pretty much the same as I’d have 😀 but I’d probably go with Webb at CB over Facyson due to him never being on the field. I’d like to squeeze young Keyton in there somewhere aswell as I feel he has more upside than Wilkerson maybe.

I’m thinking Taylor at S or Elerson Smith DE as the open spot (and try to trade Wilson).

Need another veteran CB, IMO.

Keeping Hobbs/Jones with Webb/Richardson/Devonshire/Bennett behind them could be a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Need another veteran CB, IMO.

Keeping Hobbs/Jones with Webb/Richardson/Devonshire/Bennett behind them could be a recipe for disaster.

Yeh, there could be some options after cut downs for a reliable vet. Bennett seems to have taken a step forward so not too worried about him but there is a lack of experience behind for sure.

14 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, there could be some options after cut downs for a reliable vet. Bennett seems to have taken a step forward so not too worried about him but there is a lack of experience behind for sure.

We'd be going into the year with only 2 CB that have played a lot in the NFL and they're both injury prone.

…reverted to the 2023 version, which says the emergency third QB must be on the 53-man roster, not an elevation

Will we carry 3 QBs or go with 2 ? 

Edited by Dessie

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Lot of people thought Governor might be making the team…….

Yeah I was one as he played nickel thought we might keep him as backup to Hobbs. 

Edited by Dessie

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Really like Gainer, hopefully we find a way to keep him. 

He’s earned a place on the roster IMO. Outplayed Masterson and Burney and the other fringe players.