Preseason Week 3 New England VS Washington

6 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

K. Allen hasn’t shown too much tonight. 

He had a great catch & he's been the KR/PR so, if he can do both of those plus have the versatility of RB4 & WR6/7 then I think he makes it.

53 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Maybe you start the season with the following on the IR:

J. Newton 

S. Hartman

M. Mariota

J. Magee

B. Coleman?

I sure hope Coleman’s injury isn't serious enough that he has to be put on IR but it is concerning that he isn't fully practicing 2 or 3 weeks after the injury.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I suee hope Coleman’s injury isn't serious enough that he has to be put on IR but it is concerning that he isn't fully practicing 2 or 3 weeks after the injury.

Very silent on the injury front with all players 

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Not sure why Chris Rodriguez, Jamin Davis, Noah Igbinoghene, Darrick Forrest aren't on the "needed a bigger night" list.

I would also add that John Ridgeway, Dom Hampton, Trace McSorley, Byron Pringle are people that helped themselves.

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not sure why Chris Rodriguez, Jamin Davis, Noah Igbinoghene, Darrick Forrest aren't on the "needed a bigger night" list.

I would also add that John Ridgeway, Dom Hampton, Trace McSorley, Byron Pringle are people that helped themselves.

I think Jamin has already made the team for the reasons I've been talking about in this thread and what I said weeks ago. Even though he's been playing DE this preseason, he's still working some with the LBs and has learned the LB responsibilities in the D as well. I think he may be our 3rd LB/plays there when/if we go to a 4-3.

I agree on CRod & Forrest.

I think Noah I has made the team as the backup slot CB unless they sign someone who's better in the next week.

I agree on those you said to add. I think Ridgeway was already on the team & Dom Hampton has too bc of Magee’s injury. Hampton has proven he can be a a WLB so I think he's on the team as the final LB.

McSorley is a practice squad guy to me. Pringle may make the team. He's in a battle to be our #6 WR & he can return punts too. 

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I actually think every single one of those names in your first group end up cut. Its a shame but my lord was this roster mismanaged. 

• Like 1