2024 Eagles regular season

And with hunt I mean, he’s got sweats measurable but actually showed decent coverage potential in the preseason

if were talking zeroes I think at least hunt might become something

hes got freakishly long arms and actually showed more in the preseason than huff

so why not just let him play 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

You're assuming it would of taken that much? Who's to say he wouldn't of signed to remain a Eagle for $20-22m?

We have Huff making $17M with 1 singular tackle, 0 sacks, 0, pressures thru 4 weeks of healthy playing time. 

You honestly believe Hassan would have those stats or that amount of money wouldn't of been worth it? 

I never understood the trade from the Jump because he is exactly the type of player Fangio covers. The type of play Bryce Huff clearly isn't!!

You think if he just wanted 20 mil a year he wouldn't be playing on Sundays right now? He wanted elite pass rusher money. No one wanted to give him that. He is now sitting at home making nothing. 

Reddick wasn't the answer. We signed the wrong Edge in F/A. That is the problem.

On 9/25/2024 at 2:14 PM, UndyTaker said:

Sirianni and Hurts.

Obviously I disagree about Hurts... but I'm with the fire Sirianni crowd 😅.

Would love to have an articulate adult at head coach. Next year I guess.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You think if he just wanted 20 mil a year he wouldn't be playing on Sundays right now? He wanted elite pass rusher money. No one wanted to give him that. He is now sitting at home making nothing. 

Reddick wasn't the answer. We signed the wrong Edge in F/A. That is the problem.

He wanted 25-30. Anything above 20 was a 7M+ bonus from his 2024 salary. I honestly think to remain a Eagle, he would of stayed for far less then 25M.

Traded, to NY, yeah 🖕, that. Now I want 25-30. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

32 minutes ago, eagles91 said:

Obviously I disagree about Hurts... but I'm with the fire Sirianni crowd 😅.

Would love to have an articulate adult at head coach. Next year I guess.

Would love if this FO would hire one of those, but they would rather things be ran their way. Not only that but how many HC candidates will want to come here and have Hurts as their QB? Hes a problem that has to be solved for them, even if you think he CAN be a good player. Just adds to the **** show this franchise has become.

For example for anyone that wants BB to come here to be the next head coach....I highly doubt he wants to come here if Hurts is the starting QB.

Edited by UndyTaker

16 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Was excited about that signing too.

Me too. I wanted him back.

The FAs aside from Saquon and a sometimes Baun have been pretty bad so far. Still way better than the "perfect offseason" of 2023 though. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

For example for anyone that wants BB to come here to be the next head coach....I highly doubt he wants to come here if Hurts is the starting QB

If anything it's the complete and utter opposite.  

Bill would not coming here for Kenny Pickett or your guys Lord and Savior Tanner McKee.

He would not be coming here for a Drafted 2025 Rookie QB. He would not be coming here to trade for.....QB? To sign what 2025 FA?  No potential HC candidates would be, to be clear!

He would come here in hopes "He" with his Massive Ego (ala Sean Payton) could be the person to get Jalen Hurts back to a MVP caliber playing QB. Cut down on his TO, stop the Hero ball. 

Bill would have a hard enough time rebuilding the Defense to be wasting time on trying to "find another QB". 

You guys want to hire another HC by all means but Bill Belicheck is not the answer. Those who actually want him clearly haven't been paying attention to the Patriots or their roster "He created" the past 3 seasons. PASS!

Edited by Nabbs4u

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If anything it's the complete and utter opposite.  

Bill would not coming here for Kenny Pickett or your guys Lord and Savior Tanner McKee.

He would not be coming here for a Drafted 2025 Rookie QB. He would not be coming here to trade for.....QB? To sign what 2025 FA?  No potential HC candidates would be, to be clear!

He would come here in hopes "He" with his Massive Ego (ala Sean Payton) could be the person to get Jalen Hurts back to a MVP caliber playing QB. Cut down on his TO, stop the Hero ball. 

Bill would have a hard enough time rebuilding the Defense to be wasting time on trying to "find another QB". 

You guys want to hire another HC by all means but Bill Belicheck is not the answer. Those who actually want him clearly haven't been paying attention to the Patriots or their roster "He created" the past 3 seasons. PASS!

Past instances have shown that the deterrent for HC to come here is not the QB, but the GM. 

It will be interesting if it happens again in the offseason. If we go after another yes man or Howie is willing to take a step back and meddle less, be a more traditional GM in that regard. I would think the latter would make sense after the last two, but maybe his ego and the Chip experience makes him go with the former. 

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah maybe this is a possibility because, like what Sean Payton did, 1 year in and they will see Jalen Hurts isnt the guy and he'll be traded to the most desperate team....but they should do that as soon as possible to get more draft capital out of him. Raiders would be a prime destination.