2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

14 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Last year Jalen Hurts was not, and clearly was not healthy. Acting as though that's the norm

"I would have thought you’d learn something from that and be more observant in the future."

1 gm into 2024 after an entire summer NOT turning the ball over at an alarming rate, doesn't mean the same will occur. Practice what you preach!

If he's healthy now, he didn't look much different than last year. Then he's been hurt every single year of his career in a way that has heavily affected his performance or missing games. Then that would be the norm.

Also, are you valuing training camp more than an actual game? Why are you bringing up summer to dismiss this game?

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Also, are you valuing training camp more than an actual game? Why are you bringing up summer to dismiss this game?

For the same reason had he been throwing picks all summer long, it would be part of this conversation.  Proof he hasn't changed, see he's the same 2023 Jalen. 

He still helped lead this offense to 34pts and a Win despite those turnovers. 

That should be encouraging TBH unless you honestly believe Jalen will average 3TO's a gm the rest of the season? I do not. 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

For the same reason had he been throwing picks all summer long, it would be part of this conversation.  Proof he hasn't changed, see he's the same 2023 Jalen. 

He still helped lead this offense to 34pts and a Win despite those turnovers. 

That should be encouraging TBH unless you honestly believe Jalen will average 3TO's a gm the rest of the season? I do not. 

As the saying goes: A good camp may not mean anything, a bad camp most likely means something. 

Camp performance will never outweigh in game performance, specially QBs with their red jerseys. I can't believe I have to type this. 

Yes, he helped, he is no Daniel Jones level starter. Same reason he should not be doing, Daniel Jones level decisions. 

No 3 TO per game, god forbid. But not the same rate as last year at least, which so far, he looks that way.