Gameday! Old Baltimore vs. The New!

bzane

17 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

God, as a Colt fan and a Beaver fan.....any win...ANY kind of win is appreciated. I dont give a rats hind end what it does for draft position. Those guys in the locker room need to feel victory bad. 

@Warhorse- You're right, Warhorse- it's very sad. Those boys played their hearts, and their rats' hind ends, out tonight, and at least morally deserved a win. One could almost hear the clang of the horseshoes on their helmets crashing into the carpetbagger foes (I begin to tear up a little, here). Thought they were going to pull it out for a time in the third quarter, there! As you say, draft picks be damned; no doubt the lads would have been a lot happier with a win.

Still! Jacoby "Braised" Briskets did his best Johnny U. imitation tonight; one could almost hear the stentorian tones of John Facenda on the old NFL Films gravely announcing the game as if it were The War Of The Worlds: "Three times Unitas went to Berreh, as the Colts inexorably mahtched through the proud Giant defense.......". Well fought, my lads! - It's time to save the colors!

25 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

That was defensive holding. Colts got hosed

I watched it again in slow mo. Hilton cut back towards Canady and used his hands just as much if not more. Would have been a terrible call if they gave a first for that. Hilton only looked for a flag after he realized it was GO. 

Edit:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017122300/2017/REG16/Colts@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017122300#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000896892&tab=videos

^You guys who complain about refs deciding games want a flag for THAT? Great play by Canady. Perfect technique to go for the ball, it could have been a flag if he focused on Hilton instead. 

16 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I watched it again in slow mo. Hilton cut back towards Canady and used his hands just as much if not more. Would have been a terrible call if they gave a first for that. Hilton only looked for a flag after he realized it was GO. 

Edit:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017122300/2017/REG16/Colts@Ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017122300#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000896892&tab=videos

^You guys who complain about refs deciding games want a flag for THAT? Great play by Canady. Perfect technique to go for the ball, it could have been a flag if he focused on Hilton instead. 

I'm just comparing it to the pass interference that was called on Ravens TD drive. If you call one you have to call the other 

Consistency is all I asked. That was much more of a penalty than that other play.

Archived