Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I actually think the opposite of that.

I'm basing the dislike of that post with his constant posts towards Malf, now knowing he was civ. From re-reading everything and looking at votes, Raves and KSJ are my two biggest worries right now, with KSJ being at the top.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I believe you're civ, so I'm interested in why you think I'm scum?

This post doesn't help your cause. 

You believing I'm civ has nothing to do with anything. I'm confirmed town. The fact that you don't know this is concerning. 

I think you're scum because a very large portion of your posts have been busy looking but they haven't accomplished much. You speculate a lot on the setup and flavor. You've commented a lot on how many civs die each night as well. You've defended yourself mostly by talking about your schedule (which I believe) but I did the same thing in my scum game because doing so meant I didn't have to lie. And now today you posting VCs and giving a civ read on me just looks pretty fake. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You believing I'm civ has nothing to do with anything. I'm confirmed town. The fact that you don't know this is concerning. 

I think you're scum because a very large portion of your posts have been busy looking but they haven't accomplished much. You speculate a lot on the setup and flavor. You've commented a lot on how many civs die each night as well. You've defended yourself mostly by talking about your schedule (which I believe) but I did the same thing in my scum game because doing so meant I didn't have to lie. And now today you posting VCs and giving a civ read on me just looks pretty fake. 

Just pointing out that I posted the VCs earlier today as well

Just now, Pats#1 said:

- A known mafia member (Bucs) tried to get me lynched Night 1

- I believe Malf investigated me N3 and then never pushed a vote towards me after that

It’s not exactly known he was a vampire and there’s vampires and a predator type creature. Bucs very well could have been on his own.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

IIRC you claimed and no one counter claimed correct? So yes, it's likely you are civ but nobody has investigated you to confirm it, its just going off of your word. That's why I said I think/believe you are civ, because while no one has been able to actually confirm this 100%, you claiming and not being counter claimed is good enough for me.

I've commented once I think on how many civs died in a single night, because a bunch did and only 1 other/scum was killed, simply a reactionary post after reading the write up.

I'm posting VCs because I'm personally going through them and figures since I'm goin back anyways, i might as well share with the thread. Not sure why posting VCs is sketchy since it's pretty much impossible to make those numbers look a certain way to benefit me if I wanted to. The numbers are what they are, simple as that.

Pointing out you being civ after the Night 1 vote, was again, just trying to align evidence with my already formed opinions, to see if they hold up.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s not exactly known he was a vampire and there’s vampires and a predator type creature. Bucs very well could have been on his own.

Didn't Bucs come up red vampire during the write up? And during the write up dome specifically said the group grabbed a branch, broke it, and stabbed bucs in the heart IIRC, so he was definitely a vampire, and I'm going to say the red lettering meant scum.

If he was other, wouldn't he have been grey/black like ET (alien) was when the write up was posted.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Didn't Bucs come up red vampire during the write up? And during the write up dome specifically said the group grabbed a branch, broke it, and stabbed bucs in the heart IIRC, so he was definitely a vampire, and I'm going to say the red lettering meant scum.

If he was other, wouldn't he have been grey/black like ET (alien) was when the write up was posted.

And then md4l was purple and we know there is still at least one more werewolf out there based on malfs death. I think the mafia faction has been werewolves and then there was bucs, et and the creature. 

Archived