Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

On 12/26/2017 at 7:48 PM, Famous Jameis said:
On 12/26/2017 at 7:47 PM, MathMan said:

My gut feeling says bucsfan is mafia.

Anyone else feel the same?

I have a slight suspicion, bc he has been oddly quite for most of the day.  Not that strong of one right now though 

Interesting.

Im not completely sold on FJ, but bringing back some of his interesting posts.

Just now, MathMan said:

Interesting.

Im not completely sold on FJ, but bringing back some of his interesting posts.

I was just going off of mookie's post that if bucs died then maybe the vampire could not win.  So in theory then everyone who wanted to keep him alive were suspects of being a vampire 

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@Famous Jameis if you werent a fan of the md4l or pats1 vote, why didnt you vote bucs when people were voting him?

You were around at the time.

Not sure if I was around, I probably was.  It was n1 and it's all a shot in the dark..you'd probably be bringing up the same thing asking me why I switched if I had. First time playing with bucs so I probably gave him a little respect bc he is a buc fan 

5 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Not sure if I was around, I probably was.  It was n1 and it's all a shot in the dark..you'd probably be bringing up the same thing asking me why I switched if I had. First time playing with bucs so I probably gave him a little respect bc he is a buc fan 

Just asking and trying to figure stuff out.

If youre civ, i hope you understand.

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:
10 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Just asking and trying to figure stuff out.

If youre civ, i hope you understand

But i must respond.

No. I wouldnt question you if you switched to lynch a mafia.

And you say you werent sure if you were around. I posted quotes that show you were indeed around. Youre quotes were from around the time we were voting bucs.

Im going to take a break and do other stuff to let other people post, but you are my strongest read.

I urge you or other people to do another reread to figure out whose actions and intentions were most suspect.

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

I cant shake the feeling that the bucs lynch came too easy.

Which means that maybe one of md4l or pats1 was a stronger mafia.

Im not forgetting about ksj.

But pats1, because are civs really ever that good?

I think as soon as Bucs survived, it was fairly obvious that a majority wanted to try again. I think scum tried a little bit in the beginning, but once it was pretty much established that most wanted to go with Bucs, they decided to stick with the safe play as to not out themselves trying to divert the lynch.

I don't know about MD4L, but if the majority of the votes was something as small as 4 (like it was when me and him were tied), I would think being a powerful mafia player would greatly entice other mafia members to try and get the votes off of me, and onto MD4L, who I was tied with. Instead, someone (can't remember who) came up with Bucs out of nowhere and people just jumped on it.

I was the very last person to vote for Bucs because I honestly wasn't sure about him, and was simply waiting/hoping for someone to vote MD4L, which didn't happen. Once TK3 switched off of MD4L, that put him at 3 votes, and I had to vote for Bucs, because my vote meant nothing on MD4L anymore.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:08 PM, Raves said:

Right now my idea is md4l, bucs, and Math.  They moved off of md4l to Bucs to make it look like they are clean for leading the charge on the swap to a mafia and help guarantee they don't get lynched or look like they led a last minute bandwagon onto a civ.  Math sticking with my original lead unless there is evidence that we should look towards lynching bucs a 2nd time and him not surviving.

Raves is assuming bucs is mafia here. 

An assumption that turned out to be true.

(Guys, my family is watching the Boss Baby now. I said id stay out thread, but cant.)

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:

But i must respond.

No. I wouldnt question you if you switched to lynch a mafia.

And you say you werent sure if you were around. I posted quotes that show you were indeed around. Youre quotes were from around the time we were voting bucs.

Im going to take a break and do other stuff to let other people post, but you are my strongest read.

I urge you or other people to do another reread to figure out whose actions and intentions were most suspect.

Let's not accuse people of lying or mistaking facts just yet.  Look at the bold

24 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Archived