Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Raves said:

But he was also lynched two nights in a role and lynching normally keeps you from using your ability, especially if it's a visit ability.  Which I admit I was wrong in not wanting to lynch him two days in a row.

Roles can be tweaked to be anything. Thats just my theory.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

...sigh...

You're better than this. Seriously, you are.

Its wrong to suspect you?

But anyway, i think touch or me are the only options that have a possibility of getting lynched today.

I think touch is a vamp, so im fine for this lynch.

Plus, i dont really believe that touch had a strong read on Rag. Seemed like a hail mary attempt to get rid of a strong civ 

Just now, MathMan said:

But anyway, i think touch or me are the only options that have a possibility of getting lynched today.

Plus, i dont really believe that touch had a strong read on Rag. Seemed like a hail mary attempt to get rid of a strong civ 

Either that or a vampire that was werewolf hunting.

It was a reckless move nonetheless.

18 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Vote:

Raves - malf (53)

Mookie - Pats (54), ET (56), md4l (67), rag (72)

ET - Rags (54)

malf - pats (55), Ksj (57), pats (58), ksj (58), famous (59), raves (62), rags (66), ted (72), rags (72)

tk3 - md4l (57), mookie (67)

ksj - malf (58)

untouch - rags (62)

ted - Whicker (63), rag (68)

LTBF - Raves (64)

famous - rags (65)

rag- ted (71)

whicker - ted (72)

VC:

6 rags - ET, untouch, famous, ted, mookie, malf

2 ted - ragnarok, whicker

2 malf - raves, ksj

1 raves - LTBF

1 mookie - tk3

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

So you don't believe he had a strong read, but you were more than happy to vote for him without providing a valid alternative to vote.  The only time you've provided an alternative was Bucs D1 and you lead that away from a tie between MD4L and Pats where there is no guarantee who was going ot get lynched even with scum trying to move teh votes to one or the other so you got had a random 3rd person get lynched, granted who ended up being a vampire.  Though one of the two you pulled off from was a Werewolf.  You also have voted just about everyone every single day without sticking to a single vote.  Touch and ET might also be roles we need to eliminate but no one stands out as suspicious more than you, especially for someone who is supposedly this godtier Mafia player. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Coudlv'e sworn they mentioned you won a TASTy for your mafia play.

I won a TASTY in 2011.

The players have gotten better.

Im active and I try hard. But there are a lot of flaws with my game. Especially since i started playing with a cell phone. Notice how my post quality dropped after day 1? I started playing with a cell phone again.

There are a lot of players better than me right now. 

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

So you don't believe he had a strong read, but you were more than happy to vote for him without providing a valid alternative to vote.  The only time you've provided an alternative was Bucs D1 and you lead that away from a tie between MD4L and Pats where there is no guarantee who was going ot get lynched even with scum trying to move teh votes to one or the other so you got had a random 3rd person get lynched, granted who ended up being a vampire.  Though one of the two you pulled off from was a Werewolf.  You also have voted just about everyone every single day without sticking to a single vote.  Touch and ET might also be roles we need to eliminate but no one stands out as suspicious more than you, especially for someone who is supposedly this godtier Mafia player. 

The only way I see malf as mafia at this point is if pats is a werewolf. 

Archived