BDL 2024 Week 1: Cuba Smugglers @ Lancaster Werewolves

RedGold

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cuba Smugglers
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2024 at 04:59 AM

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m gonna say this about the irl stuff… I used to be more hard on it but I think just only using guys where they are used in the NFL takes a lot of creativity out of gameplanning in this league and that’s the fun of it… I like a challenge in thinking to myself based on skill set and other roster complements how a guy would fit in a position not just oh hey he has never played there so he can’t or shouldn’t do it. 

Read it twice and still struggling to vote…

On 9/10/2024 at 3:56 PM, Scoundrel said:

This is tough for me based on two factors… Chase looked off, maybe it was somewhat him, somewhat Burrow, somewhat the oline and somewhat Gonzo… but he was not the same dominating presence. On the other side Puka re aggravated an injury he had coming in so his impact in this game should be considered minimal/equal to the amount of time he was on the field Sunday night.

Master class effort by both teams this one was tough as many others were. Taking Puka out of the equation I actually like Meyers to fill the role in his absence. While he isn’t Puka he can be good at what Cuba asked of him. Among other factors and the fact Charles Cross may be really coming on as well. I really liked the way Cuba is using their receivers and their plan for coverage. Lancaster had some great things as well and with the evolution of White that Dline is going to be something nasty all season. But I chose Cuba in a clincher.

• Like 1