Game Dey!

18 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Biggest loser of the game? Burrow, Chase or Anthony? They all deserve it!

Why bang on Anthony?  It was very close.  And if you think it was a penalty (it was, but close) then how do you justify the non-call on Irwin, who had the guy literally on his back before the ball arrived in the end zone?  At least Anthony went completely vertical.

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Why bang on Anthony?  It was very close.  And if you think it was a penalty (it was, but close) then how do you justify the non-call on Irwin, who had the guy literally on his back before the ball arrived in the end zone?  At least Anthony went completely vertical.

Didn't look like he was playing the ball. I thought it was a call that they could have let go, but he shouldn't have put them in position to decide. And I thought the first penalty was flat out wrong. But even though that's the play people will look at, Burrow's play along with his carelessness would be the biggest problem to me, followed by Chase pitching a fit over what was not what he thought it was. Really frustrating game to watch.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Who-dey said:

Worse defense in the NFL.  This is a very poorly coached team.  

Poorly coached?  The offense put up 33 points, but the defense ran out of guys in the middle of the line.  Could they scheme around it?  We hoped, but they never found anything reliable.  They better get guys back before the Ravens game, or Lamar will make them look stupid.  

The difference in this game was getting FGs in the first half while washington put TDs on the board.  I've never seen a game with zero punts.  

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Poorly coached?  The offense put up 33 points, but the defense ran out of guys in the middle of the line.  Could they scheme around it?  We hoped, but they never found anything reliable.  They better get guys back before the Ravens game, or Lamar will make them look stupid.  

The difference in this game was getting FGs in the first half while washington put TDs on the board.  I've never seen a game with zero punts.  

Washington just good 

we had 420 yards against the Giants but flags killed us . I mean buccaneers we literally marched down the field but again flags and missed field goal . 

we where probably going to be your toughest matchup , we had 0 turn overs for three games . 

I think bengals will end up a wild card team , but Washington probably has a a really tough offense to go against . 

Edited by IHatesnyder

3 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Washington just good 

we had 420 yards against the Giants but flags killed us . I mean buccaneers we literally marched down the field but again flags and missed field goal . 

we where probably going to be your toughest matchup , we had 0 turn overs for three games . 

I think bengals will end up a wild card team , but Washington probably has a a really tough offense to go against . 

I don't know about the toughest match-up, but it was bad for us, just like we are a bad matchup for KC.  The Ravens are better at doing what you did last night.

32 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Really tough for the entire secondary when we can’t pressure the QB.

Agreed, but there was essentially a three play string in this game where Cam looked unplayable. 

I liked Kris Jenkins today. He should work well with Hill and Rankins when they're back. But we really need to figure out how to get more pressure from the rest of the line. Maybe they can make an in season trade 

10 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Agreed, but there was essentially a three play string in this game where Cam looked unplayable. 

I liked Kris Jenkins today. He should work well with Hill and Rankins when they're back. But we really need to figure out how to get more pressure from the rest of the line. Maybe they can make an in season trade 

IR guys can now return, so maybe we get Murphy and McKinnley Jackson back next week, which they absolutely need.  I could see a trade for a DT from a team in rebuild mode (Duane Brown from Carolina, Simmons from Tennessee, etc)