Week 2 GDT: Bears @ Texans

PAtexansFAN_99

My takeaways:

1. CJ is as advertised. Does not have to be great all game, but be great in moments that are absolutely needed. He showed up once again on the last possession of the game. He just got Tytus Howard'd.

2. Tytus Howard. Easy to blame just him but that right side was throwing the game. 

3. Tunsil penalties on que. 

4. Run game suffered without a healthy Mixon. This would have a been a great game to really see if Pierce is fixed because he was needed.

5. That defense is legit and nasty. Al-Shaair will be suspended for that punch but I love everything about what the defense is doing. Hit people in the mouth. 

6. Sting and Lassister are dudes. 

7. Pitre has found his home at the nickel spot. Looked like an all-pro. Bullock was on the field alot. Was in position for a pick that Lassiter ended up getting.

8. Too'too has taken a huge 2nd year leap playing WLB. We haven't missed Christian Harris. 

9. Good teams find ways to win these types of games. Games they are supposed to win easily that end up having everything go wrong, and they still squeak the win out. Ask KC. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

When Autry and Harris comes back our defense is going to even better.  Can't wait for their returns. 

Autry will be a great addition to DT.

I wonder about Harris. I legit dont want to take Too'too off the field. Since we play so much in nickel, you'd have Harris and Shaair on the field on most downs. Too'too would be good depth and your 3rd LB in base but he looked great two games in a row. 

1 hour ago, Blaze said:

Autry will be a great addition to DT.

I wonder about Harris. I legit dont want to take Too'too off the field. Since we play so much in nickel, you'd have Harris and Shaair on the field on most downs. Too'too would be good depth and your 3rd LB in base but he looked great two games in a row. 

It's a great problem to add. But now they can take their time with Harris and get him fully healed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

stopped wearing jerseys when we got Watson.   If I was still wearing them I would get Dell or Stroud since those 2 are my favorite Texans.

i dont buy official any more, only bootleg. tbh kind of thinking of a new battle red Watt jersey