Isiah Pacheco Fractured Fibula

Jakuvious

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

I’m so hyped, I know hes not what he used to be but that 2018 offense was so fun and electric with him running the rock.

Don't be. 

RBs age fast.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

a time share with him, Steele and Perine is a lot of weight hammering defenses, should be fun

Hunt can carry a decent load while protecting Mahomes, and being available in the passing game.

Just don't expect 4.0 Yards per carry.

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

What we need is for the threat of the run to be genuine. Hunt helps with that even if they’re “extended handoff” passes. He’s also appears been a willing to good blocker. With our LTs that’s important.

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I’m so hyped, I know hes not what he used to be but that 2018 offense was so fun and electric with him running the rock.

a time share with him, Steele and Perine is a lot of weight hammering defenses, should be fun

I also love the fact that the dude fumbled his first carry here and never fumbled again while in Red. 

Iirc 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I also love the fact that the dude fumbled his first carry here and never fumbled again while in Red. 

Iirc 👍

Correct. He also led the league in yards and made the Pro Bowl.

Games Rushing Receiving Total Yds        
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Att Yds TD 1D Succ% Lng Y/A Y/G A/G Tgt Rec Yds Y/R TD 1D Succ% Lng R/G Y/G Ctch% Y/Tgt Touch Y/Tch YScm RRTD Fmb AV Awards
2017* 22 KAN RB 27 16 16 272 1327 8 63 43.8 69 4.9 82.9 17.0 63 53 455 8.6 3 17 49.2 78 3.3 28.4 84.1% 7.2 325 5.5 1782 11 1 15 AP ORoY-2, PB
2018 23 KAN RB 27 11 11 181 824 7 46 51.9 45 4.6 74.9 16.5 35 26 378 14.5 7 16 62.9 67 2.4 34.4 74.3% 10.8 207 5.8 1202 14 0 11  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

A broken fibula shouldn't take 6-8 weeks to heal. The tibia is the  weight bearing bone. I'd give him 4 weeks.

Then put a shield on it, wrap it and turn him loose.

Andy Reid said months and said there’s a chance we might not see him again till next season 

16 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Don't be. 

RBs age fast.

Hunt can carry a decent load while protecting Mahomes, and being available in the passing game.

Hunt played through a hernia last year, he may not be as cooked as you think he is!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Hunt played through a hernia last year, he may not be as cooked as you think he is!

I did not say he was cooked. I said that 4 ypc is unlikely. 

On the plus side, KH has always been a useful receiver and understands the Chiefs' passing game better than anyone else they could have signed. He's a willing and experienced blocker, both in pass-pro and the running game.

It will be interesting to see his impact on Carson Steele. Hunt started his career with an exceptional FB. 

Oh yeah. Hunt and Mahomes were rookies together. They know each other very well and Mahomes claims Hunt as a friend.

Edited by onejayhawk