Caleb Williams

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

I already broke down and disproved the "greatest weapon cast for a rookie ever" but that's another point to ignore.

In one sentence someone will say Swift is god awful and the next they'll say he's apart of the greatest weapon cast for a rookie ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

In one sentence someone will say Swift is god awful and the next they'll say he's apart of the greatest weapon cast for a rookie ever.

...And?

That's called Schrödinger's Swift. He may be considered both good and bad based on the desire one has to back up their argument. 😁

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I do not include RB in "weapon cast" that is a WR/TE term. At least for me. 

Let the Caleb homers roll out their non-stop excuses. Good luck with the frustrating excuse-concept which you guys will use for five years, and after five years, still can't admit he's not that good, you blame everything and anything for his demise. This is QB Excuse Syndrome and man is it common among fans...

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

I do not include RB in "weapon cast" that is a WR/TE term. At least for me. 

Let the Caleb homers roll out their non-stop excuses. Good luck with the frustrating excuse-concept which you guys will use for five years, and after five years, still can't admit he's not that good, you blame everything and anything for his demise. This is QB Excuse Syndrome and man is it common among fans...

Caleb hasn't been good but the Bears OL and play calling have both been terrible. Not to mention they've been without Allen and Rome has been banged up.