Should we trade Davante Adams?

NYRaider

Should we trade Adams?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Trade Adams?

• Yes
    • No

We should have traded him in the offseason when he had more value. A team like the Bills or Jets would have gave up a 1st imo. Now he’s probably worth a 2nd and 6th topps… which ends up being a terrible investment for us. He’s almost 32 so a team is gonna get a year and a half of elite production at most and they know that. 

But yes… we should trade him. Not yet. Let’s see how bad we are after the next two games. 

Where does he end up?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

We should have traded him in the offseason when he had more value. A team like the Bills or Jets would have gave up a 1st imo. Now he’s probably worth a 2nd and 6th topps… which ends up being a terrible investment for us. He’s almost 32 so a team is gonna get a year and a half of elite production at most and they know that. 

But yes… we should trade him. Not yet. Let’s see how bad we are after the next two games. 

Where does he end up?

Saw a rumor Philadelphia, but I really really doubt it. 

Jets are always going to be a possibility. Ditto Bills. 

I'd love to see him with Stafford and McVay, but they seem rudderless right now. 

Darkhorse the Vikings maybe? They're clearly far more competitive than anticipated. Jefferson + Addison + Adams would be absolutely nasty to contend with if they can coexist. 

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd love to see him with Stafford and McVay, but they seem rudderless right now. 

Darkhorse the Vikings maybe? They're clearly far more competitive than anticipated. Jefferson + Addison + Adams would be absolutely nasty to contend with if they can coexist. 

Maybe Washington? Not exactly a SB Contender though so I don't think Adams will go for it... but with Adams they probably win the East and make the Divisional Round (doubt they make the Conf Championship with that secondary). Daniels looks like the real deal and all they have is McLaurin. McLaurin is a WR1, but the rest of their WR's are WR4's at best, really really bad WR group. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Maybe Washington? Not exactly a SB Contender though so I don't think Adams will go for it... but with Adams they probably win the East and make the Divisional Round (doubt they make the Conf Championship with that secondary). Daniels looks like the real deal and all they have is McLaurin. McLaurin is a WR1, but the rest of their WR's are WR4's at best, really really bad WR group. 

I certainly wouldn't rule them out. The NFCE is so hard to figure out right now. Adams couldn't help the Cowboy curse on his best day, but Adams on any of the other 3 make them a favorite for the division. 

52 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I think the Bills, Cowboys, Jets, and Saints would all make sense.